Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nordic Viking hulls

Re: Nordic Viking hulls

no title = better be a price that makes it worth the hassle, or cheap enough that you can afford to lose it.

2. The following user Likes Hotrodnailhead's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodnailhead View Post
    no title = better be a price that makes it worth the hassle, or cheap enough that you can afford to lose it.
    The seller found the title for the hull but not for the trailer. So I did pull the trigger & gave $1300 for the pair.....-Rich

Hey there, I'm fairly new to the site. I live in central east Florida, and HATE IT! I'm a native San Diegan transplant, but will return in a few short yrs. May i ask what happened with the BoS of the last Sleek 26? I'm currently finishing up complete resto of my '87 Cruisers sport boat. I'm looking for a 26-28 Daycruiser still running but needs resto. Can't wait to hear your tales. Thanks,
    Dean, Cocoa FL.
    Last edited by AG6; 11-01-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AG6 View Post
    Hey there, I'm fairly new to the site. I live in central east Florida, and HATE IT! I'm a native San Diegan transplant, but will return in a few short yrs. May i ask what happened with the BoS of the last Sleek 26? I'm currently finishing up complete resto of my '87 Cruisers sport boat. I'm looking for a 26-28 Daycruiser still running but needs resto. Can't wait to hear your tales. Thanks,
    Dean, Cocoa FL.
    Last year I bought a 23' sleekcraft on a bill of sale for both the boat and trailer. As I tried to transfer title it turned out the rig was STOLEN 7 years earlier. No more BOS for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye1620 View Post
    The seller found the title for the hull but not for the trailer. So I did pull the trigger & gave $1300 for the pair.....-Rich
    In Hawaii there is a process for registering a "home built" trailer. Just need to weigh it (empty) and apply for registration. They issue a VIN sticker and title. Obviously it would have to be a trailer w/o plates and manufacturer ID markings... Just sayin'...

Got any pics of the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Chad89GT View Post

Got any pics of the boat?
    http://www.vintagejetboats.com/showt...rdic-26-Viking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information