DSI Top
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sacramento Ca - Bosie Id

Re: Sacramento Ca - Bosie Id

The 32" X 27" should fit alright. if it was a 4' x 10' i would have to pass . i will get a hold of you guys this weekend.

2. The following user Likes alek72us's post:

I should be around pretty much all weekend. I'm off Thursday thru Sunday. Dinner plans Saturday night, but other than that, we'll be here.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Im really sorry I couldn't fit the roof David. But I did get your ss.

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Hey no worries man, I really appreciate you taking the time to go to Dave's and giving it a whirl!
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

We tried a few different ways. Sideways, upside down, everything but folding it up. We were trying to put it on top, but the sides hung down over the doors so you couldn't open them. Upside down on top created some aerodynamic issues.
    All in all, we were worried about the damage of the car, the occupants, and of course the top. Would have made it useless if the top would have been damaged in transport.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

7. The following user Likes wolfie's post:

I'm still waiting to hear back from my customer. He bought a sailboat off CL. When we went to pay & pick it up, the trailer had a broken spring, broken hangers & bent axle. Rust is all that is holding the tongue to the trailer. The sale is on hold until the issues are resolved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information