Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Father's Day Present to Come

Re: Father's Day Present to Come

yeah was talking to dad today and finally stopped the macho crap and just told him that I miss how we spent all the times at the lake together and that getting this boat while fixing up his would be awesome. We can take both of ours to different flat bottom events and share our time together. Course we'd let mom come to. lol

2. The following user Likes tahoemedic's post:

Re: Father's Day Present to Come

Quote Originally Posted by old rigger View Post
    Very cool thread.

Lost my dad in '99 the day after we got back from the Turlock Model A swap meet. He, my son and I just spent 3 days hunting parts for my then project, a '29 roadster pickup. Got home, dad went on to his place, next morning he went on his hike (he lived out in the boonies) and had a heart attack. He just turned 63.

I'd give anything I own to have 5 more minutes with him so when I see threads like this I tend to really, really like them.
    I can understand that! I lost my pops in '01. I still miss him. It was before I got back into boating. He would have loved the one I just picked up!!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

4. The following user Likes wolfie's post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information