DSI Top

Thread: Testing on Utah Lake

Testing on Utah Lake

Got a chance to go out with Loveless Racing while testing the K-74 boat yesterday. Got a few nice shots. Here's a few in sequence of Karl Loveless playing around for the camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seq01a.jpg   Seq02a.jpg   Seq03a.jpg   Seq04a.jpg   Seq05a.jpg  

Seq06a.jpg   Seq07a.jpg   Seq08a.jpg   Seq09a.jpg   Seq10a.jpg  

Last edited by wolfie; 08-01-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

2. The following 4 users Like wolfie's post:

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Re: Testing on Utah Lake

Nice shots Dave!!!
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Thanks David. Had a blast out there with them...
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Killer pics Wolfie...
    Last edited by T8er S.; 08-01-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: flash

6. The following user Likes T8er S.'s post:

X2 Nice shots. What did that bad boy run Dave.....looks like a triple digit monster to me. Did you get to ride in it? Did you forget to call me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    X2 Nice shots. What did that bad boy run Dave.....looks like a triple digit monster to me. Did you get to ride in it? Did you forget to call me? lol
    Thanks for the compliments. They both were running 125 on a mild tune. They didn't have it set on kill. Only a single seater, so no rides. I was a tag along myself. I've gotten to know Jim Gregory well (got some parts from him for my engine) and have talked with Danny and Karl Loveless on Facebook, but met those two. The Loveless' liked some of the pictures I took at Burley last year, so they let me come along to take some pictures. They were testing for Long Beach this upcoming weekend. Great group of guys!

NUTTZ

was Ryan with them? great shots by the way wolfie.

No, just the Loveless' and Jimmy. I guess Ryan had talked about coming out but had to work. I'm assuming you mean Wooten. Really a nice guy. In fact all of them are.

NUTTZ

Ryan is a way nice guy. he hurt his boat at Burly so I was hoping he was out getting a little motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleek Freak View Post
    Ryan is a way nice guy. he hurt his boat at Burly so I was hoping he was out getting a little motivation.
    I saw some of the carnage this yesterday at Danny's. Definitely destroyed some rods & pistons.

Thread Information