DSI Top

Thread: We all Have You In Our Prayers

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

We all Have You In Our Prayers

http://www.performanceboats.com/okmu...ildhair-2.html WildHair has been a member and contributor for a long time. Keep strong brother, we are pulling for you!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Re: We all Have You In Our Prayers

Man I hate to hear this, praying for you Wild Hair.

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Man that stinks for Don and his family...
    Keeping Don in our families prayers...
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Keep positive. They are doing great stuff with all types of cancer. A friend of mine just had his throat operated on, and something partially removed less than a month ago, and he's up and doing great. As active as he was 20 years ago. He just turned 70. He had throat cancer, and wasted from about 250 to 150 before they did anything but tests. It will be awhile til he's 100 per cent, but that shows you keep hope and look on the bright side.

5. The following 2 users Like heyyou325's post:

Read this today on facebook. Wild (Don) Hair hang in there brother we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Well I guess sense most of the family knows and the rest will find out here. I have been battling cancer for quite some time now. I got the results from last weeks test yesterday. And I didn't want to hear the inevitable. Doctor is gonna change my treatment in hopes of giving me some more time but It looks my meeting with the Good Lord will be somewhere between 6 months and 18 months. It been a good life and I have played it to the end but I guess it's time to turn it over to the young. My biggest regret is that I will be leaving my wife and family, and I wont get to see the grand kids grow up and catch up on lost time with my daughter, she is married to a good man and I couldn't have gotten a better son in law than Ray. Ray I would like to thank you for letting me know my grand kids and my real daughter. I would also like to have been closer to my step son Billy I can only pray that God will keep a hand on him. And some day someone will find a way into his heart. I am gonna miss the days with my lake family at the lake but they will go in my heart with me every inch of the way. My lovely wife will continue on with our lake friends so I wont worry about her being lonely. To My friends Thanks for letting me be your friend And to My Brothers you know who you are Thank you for your unconditional love that we shared. A man couldn't ask for better. God I have mentioned everyone but you I thank you for loving me and making me who I am today. Your son Died on the cross for my sins and There is no way I could ever rate such a sacrifice in my mind but he did. Lord if you ever procrastinated, A little now would be appreciated. If I missed anyone forgive me.

7. The following 3 users Like T8er S.'s post:

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Amen. But for the grace of God go I.
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

9. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

I believe in miracles!...............
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

11. The following user Likes 78_Tahiti's post:

Thread Information