DSI Top

Thread: For Sale to the NUTTZ First

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

For Sale to the NUTTZ First

Sorry guys, but I cant gift this. Need money for a CFW vacation in June. I have a sealed metal case of 7.62x39 (1200 rounds) copper on copper w/ stripper clips ammo. Make offer
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Re: For Sale to the NUTTZ First

let me know when you start handing out the .40 Cal and 9MM.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Super Mod

Nope. Only selling this case because it wont fit in the shelter. Or us....

4. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Not to jack...but I have a couple dozen rounds of .223 fmj ammo that someone can have. I sold my gun....and when I was moving I found a fanny pack with some ammo in it. Jason are you gonna be by the village the next few days. I need a hand with a love seat and a frig. I need to be magna-less by sunday night. On a side note deer creek was glass this morning.lol

6. The following 2 users Like H20MOFO's post:

Super Mod

You should have called! I just left there an hour ago. I am off tomorrow and Friday but can run out there if you need a hand. I work Saturday 6am to 6pm unless its 9pm, so can help real early or real late then too. I have a buddy that would love some .223.
    P.S. How long before Magna jokes are politically correct again? LOL

Thanks Jason......I am gonna take friday off and get her done. If I end up needing a hand I will yell. The ammo is yours...I will save it for ya. I am gonna miss the village here.....had 50 head of elk over my fence last friday. If I could figure out my driod I would post a pic. lol Btw,,,,David that reminds me....will you pm me my log in password when you get a chance.. I think it might be cap sensitive or something.

9. The following user Likes H20MOFO's post:

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    Btw,,,,David that reminds me....will you pm me my log in password when you get a chance.. I think it might be cap sensitive or something.
    Site sent you a password reminder... I can't see your passwords... All that stuff is hidden from me...
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Thanks David....I will check it out. Any NUTTZ need some 300 mag ammo hit me up. I think I am gonna put a new trigger,barrel,muzzle brace on my 300....and have em re chamber it to 300 ultra.

We were at Cabela's and couldn't find anything we need. The shelves were bare. A little bit of .40 cal (all hollow points, no target ammo) and no .30-.30 or 9mm. They can't keep ammo for them on the selves. Hardly any guns in the case and a line to even talk to the guys at the counter. And that was during the week!!!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Sent you text Jason!!! I have a need for the 7.62 x 39,,,,,, Damn ZOMBIES!!!!!!

14. The following 2 users Like fkaracing's post:

Thread Information