Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Water Shroud

Re: Water Shroud

Quote Originally Posted by PHOENIX View Post
    A very bad day, or week actually, so please just let it go. Thanks.
    We can let it go with the best of them. We're all here to enjoy and have a good time with our stuff. No drama.
    Well except for Jason, He's kind of a $h!t disturber!!! (Just kidding Jason!!) BTW, I still owe you a call if I ever got some time! I usually have the time about the time you're at work or when I'm off work. But then you probably don't want me to call when I get home from work!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

I am home and chillin!
    She's got no oil pressure, been in the rain and has a big scratch in the bow. I am not scared anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
    Post up Wayne! Its the phoenix that gets people riled. Pretty cool bunch of guys on here, they will accept you if you don't fight them....
    Yes, every one on here is great and they shouldn't have to take me with a wheel barrel of salt. Have you ever seen the Clint Eastwood movie Grand Torino? If so, remember how they talked (bantered) with each other when he came in the barber shop? That's kinda my background, unfortunately. I'll do my best to stay out of character!!

Super Mod

One of my wifes favorite movies!
    She's got no oil pressure, been in the rain and has a big scratch in the bow. I am not scared anymore!

Ours too!!! "Trouble with the Curve" wasn't bad either... I still like "Hamburger Hill" as well.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Ours too!!! "Trouble with the Curve" wasn't bad either... I still like "Hamburger Hill" as well.
    Wait so you have more wives??? Right on wolfie didn't know you went the Mormon route finally...
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com
    Cell: 916-517-9325 Fax: 916-467-4499 Email: david@nationwideme.com

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Wait so you have more wives??? Right on wolfie didn't know you went the Mormon route finally...
    Actually I said that those movies are Jill's and my (thus the word our) favorite, but the idea of two wives would be kind of a mixed emotional deal. I couldn't imagine having to explain to two people why I'm heading out to the garage.

If I somehow lost my present wife of over 41 years, there sure as hell wouldn't be a second one. Dang, I couldn't even imagine dating a 50 year old. And ain't nothin younger gonna have anything to do with me without winning the lottery...!!! No worries, she'll outlive me for sure...

Super Mod

Wife, dogs, daughters, bosses, engineers...they all want the same thing, my soul. Yes I have multiple engineers, and they would all be lost without me. Penche jotos

10. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Quote Originally Posted by PHOENIX View Post
    If I somehow lost my present wife of over 41 years, there sure as hell wouldn't be a second one. Dang, I couldn't even imagine dating a 50 year old. And ain't nothin younger gonna have anything to do with me without winning the lottery...!!! No worries, she'll outlive me for sure...
    Oh, I don't know.......my wife is 22 years younger than I am and she 'likes' me just fine ......especially when she's asleep lol. (and I'm a lot older than you!)
    Rob
    Rob Hawes-Anchorage Rod Works-Anchorage, Alaska
    Custom Drag Car and Muscle Boat Fabrication

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information