Southwind Boats 916-600-6938
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 623

Thread: AC/DC the hard way

  1. #11

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Thanks for posting the one with Joan Jett T8er... I just spent the last couple of hours on youtube listening to her and Pat Benatar, Lita Ford, Lee Aaron.... Having a big time 80's flash back!!!

  2. #12

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by Part-time View Post
    Thanks for posting the one with Joan Jett T8er... I just spent the last couple of hours on youtube listening to her and Pat Benatar, Lita Ford, Lee Aaron.... Having a big time 80's flash back!!!
    I wonder if there's a way to have a late 70's flash back. I know I had fun, I just don't remember it!!! It was all kind of a blur!!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  3. #13

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I wonder if there's a way to have a late 70's flash back. I know I had fun, I just don't remember it!!! It was all kind of a blur!!!
    LOL! If you figure out how to revisit that place Wolfie, Call Me! 'Cause all I remember was going to a few concerts! AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Boston, Heart, Foghat, Bad Company, Peter Frampton, Ted Nuget, Steve Miller, Babys, Aerosmith, Kiss, Bob Seger, ZZ Top, Doobie Bros, Jethro Tull, Kansas, Kinks, Babys, Queen, Rush, ELO, Supertramp, Foreigner, Eagles, Bob Seger, Blue Oyster Cult, Van Halen, Journey, Stones, Montrose, the Cars, Eddie Money, Tom Petty, Styx, Cheap Trick, Bob Welch, Head East, Robert Palmer, Talking Heads, Jetzons, Gary Myric, Pat Travers, Mohogany Rush, Sammy Hagar, Nazerath, REO Speedwagon, the Motels, and a few more I dont recall right off the bat!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

  4. #14
    Team Dirt Bag NUTTZ T8er S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,843

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti View Post
    LOL! If you figure out how to revisit that place Wolfie, Call Me! 'Cause all I remember was going to a few concerts! AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Boston, Heart, Foghat, Bad Company, Peter Frampton, Ted Nuget, Steve Miller, Babys, Aerosmith, Kiss, Bob Seger, ZZ Top, Doobie Bros, Jethro Tull, Kansas, Kinks, Babys, Queen, Rush, ELO, Supertramp, Foreigner, Eagles, Bob Seger, Blue Oyster Cult, Van Halen, Journey, Stones, Montrose, the Cars, Eddie Money, Tom Petty, Styx, Cheap Trick, Bob Welch, Head East, Robert Palmer, Talking Heads, Jetzons, Gary Myric, Pat Travers, Mohogany Rush, Sammy Hagar, Nazerath, REO Speedwagon, the Motels, and a few more I dont recall right off the bat!
    Whoa, we may be in the 70s because a lot of those bands are touring....Good taste in music by the way.

  5. #15

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by T8er S. View Post
    Whoa, we may be in the 70s because a lot of those bands are touring....Good taste in music by the way.
    Unfortunately they're going onstage on their walkers and they're selling out the country fair instead of Angels Stadium!!!

    Man Steve, I listen to all those groups still but the name I hadn't heard in a long time was the Babys!!!! I was a huge Rush fan....can't beat listening to Neil Peart!!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  6. #16
    Team Dirt Bag NUTTZ T8er S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,843

    Re: AC/DC the hard way



    Hadn't heard Motels in a long time.

  7. #17

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by T8er S. View Post


    Hadn't heard Motels in a long time.
    On my I-Pod!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  8. #18

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  9. #19

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  10. #20
    Team Dirt Bag NUTTZ T8er S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,843

    Re: AC/DC the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    That's a good one, but I prefer this one......



Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •