Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Launcha Estupida :: 1979 Sleek Craft Sportster

1. General Information
    Launcha Estupida
    Sleek Craft
    Sportster
    white
    BBF w/berk je pump

Found her sitting upside down in a field in Idaho. Year and a half and the kids college fund and she is almost ready for blast off!

Modifications

Stripped entire hull. Blocked out the dash and capped the rub rail. Then brought her to a proffessional to blue print the bottom and paint!

Teal on white diamond tuck. Very comfy! Even got an adjustable seat slider for the drivers seat so my daughter can drive! New marine carpet and all brand new guages. The speedo is GPS so Wolfie cant say I am lying about going faster than him!

Bassett type TT headers with 2 1/4"primaries and 4" collectors

•  

BBF. Enough said!

Berkeley 12je with JOV

Dual axle with bearing buddies. Sanded the whole thing down then Rhino lined it. Then painted it white. Installed new bunks with ultra plush carpet. New lights and wiring. Polished the moon caps

Comments: 37 / Views: 19280
    Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar
    Looking real good there Jason!!!
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Re: Launcha Estupida :: 1979 Sleek Craft Sportster

You getting this beauty wet soon???
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

^^^ What David said Lookin good bro......I am diggin the sound system.lol

4. The following user Likes H20MOFO's post:

Can't wait to see it on the water!!! Maybe yours and Jill's can have their maiden voyages at the same time. Hopefully we can have boats there to pull us in just in case!!! LOL
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

"stupid boat" is looking great buddy!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

I know this project is taking me a long time. In the back of my head I ask myself why in the world did I buy an unrigged needs full resto jet boat for my FIRST project! LOL! But on the flip side, mostly thanks to the encouragment, knowledge, and support of the people on this site not only is she almost done she is almost done the right way...I hope! And in the long run knowing every square inch of this float will be a bonus. I love it when people post up for advice because then I can go back and redo what I thought might work! LOL! Thanks everyone, passes on me soon!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
    I know this project is taking me a long time. In the back of my head I ask myself why in the world did I buy an unrigged needs full resto jet boat for my FIRST project! LOL! But on the flip side, mostly thanks to the encouragment, knowledge, and support of the people on this site not only is she almost done she is almost done the right way...I hope! And in the long run knowing every square inch of this float will be a bonus. I love it when people post up for advice because then I can go back and redo what I thought might work! LOL! Thanks everyone, passes on me soon!
    Get it brother! By the looks of her the wait is going to be worth it, nice looking rig!
    Last edited by T8er S.; 07-21-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Roof of my mouth itches!

"The speedo is GPS so Wolfie cant say I am lying about going faster than him!"

You guys crack me up. lol

10. The following user Likes alek72us's post:

Quote Originally Posted by alek72us View Post
    "The speedo is GPS so Wolfie cant say I am lying about going faster than him!"

You guys crack me up. lol
    Why does he have to hate so much!!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

12. The following user Likes wolfie's post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information