DSI Top
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets...

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Pets...

My dog Mickey jumps up on my lap once in a while to keep an eye on the site with me...
    Last edited by 78_Tahiti; 02-06-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Re: Pets...

So then we need to get a hold of Mickey to find the hidden link!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Here is my meat heads...and my boys dog is the smaller one with the broken coat. I have been a die hard jack russell fan ever since I saw/met my 1st one which was my buddies dog a couple decades ago. Maybe I will get bored and edit in a you tube vid of my dog saying hello.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie link=topic=1381.msg17319#msg17319 date=1326079524
    So then we need to get a hold of Mickey to find the hidden link!
    T8er found it already man...

Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO link=topic=1381.msg17327#msg17327 date=1326143963
    Here is my meat heads...and my boys dog is the smaller one with the broken coat. I have been a die hard jack russell fan ever since I saw/met my 1st one which was my buddies dog a couple decades ago. Maybe I will get bored and edit in a you tube vid of my dog saying hello.
    Did you mean to attach a pic Kreg?
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Yup......I didnt come back to check and see if it was here...because it was tucked all nicely in between the img dealios. ...wasnt worried about it. I will try a little harder.lol
    Last edited by 78_Tahiti; 02-06-2012 at 09:29 AM.

I'm sure Jason's daughter can show you how that computer dealio works!! She's almost trained him up!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO link=topic=1381.msg17348#msg17348 date=1326162843
    Yup......I didnt come back to check and see if it was here...because it was tucked all nicely in between the img dealios. ...wasnt worried about it. I will try a little harder.lol
    That's a good looking Jack there!!!
    Last edited by 78_Tahiti; 02-06-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Ya, I did a dool trip to Kregs house. Bring the daughters to pick up the new little girl Jack Russel in Magna and bring Kreg a bunch of barking dogs in my truck! The little puppy is doing great, and its true, old dogs teach the pups and the pups bring new vigor into the old dog!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Speaking of pint sized critters, Deb & I have a couple ankle biters also. Let me introduce "Toby & Madaline"

This is "Maddie Mayhem"

The "Dynamic Duo"
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

Here is my meat head. long hair weiner dog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boat-DOG.jpg  

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information