DSI Top
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 121

Thread: New NUTTZ sign in please!

  1. #11
    Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Gender:
    Posts
    8,095

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Hey wolfie is it tax deductible if I donate to "Save the Endangered Tree Octopus" fund?
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

  2. #12

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie link=topic=628.msg5945#msg5945 date=1300393037
    Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti link=topic=628.msg5938#msg5938 date=1300388954
    Wow David! all of a sudden [size=14pt]"NUTTZ"[/size] has become a World Wide Phenomena!
    NUTTZ has been a phenomena for a long time..just remember, we didn't make NUTTZ. we just made them better!
    that would make a great sig line! LOL!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

  3. #13

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti link=topic=628.msg5955#msg5955 date=1300407456
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie link=topic=628.msg5945#msg5945 date=1300393037
    Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti link=topic=628.msg5938#msg5938 date=1300388954
    Wow David! all of a sudden [size=14pt]"NUTTZ"[/size] has become a World Wide Phenomena!
    NUTTZ has been a phenomena for a long time..just remember, we didn't make NUTTZ. we just made them better!
    that would make a great sig line! LOL!
    Or a line on the VJB T-shirt!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  4. #14

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Quote Originally Posted by David link=topic=628.msg5947#msg5947 date=1300393429
    Hey wolfie is it tax deductible if I donate to "Save the Endangered Tree Octopus" fund?
    Yeah sure, but when the IRS calls, don't tell them you know me or they'll be hooking you up big time!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  5. #15

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Got the sticker drafts back from the decal guy. Cyco does nice work. Whatta you guys think? I haven't asked him how much yet.....but I am gonna be forced to buy a couple.
    [img width=600 height=305]http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/H20MOFO/nuttz1.jpg?t=1300639314[/img]
    I am not an english major....but tale should be tail eh guys?

  6. #16
    Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Gender:
    Posts
    8,095

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Nice job Cy!!! I like it and uh.... yes "Tail"...
    Don't you want your home website in there too so people know where to find you?
    www.NUTTZ.VintageJetBoats.com just sayin.....
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

  7. #17

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    I think it needs more roost to go with the Tall Tails part but it looks awesome!!!! I'd be in for a few!!!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

  8. #18

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Nice work Cy! I'm in for a couple as well!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

  9. #19
    Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cameron Park, CA
    Gender:
    Posts
    8,095

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO link=topic=628.msg6077#msg6077 date=1300639397
    Got the sticker drafts back from the decal guy. Cyco does nice work. Whatta you guys think? I haven't asked him how much yet.....but I am gonna be forced to buy a couple.
    [img width=600 height=305]http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/H20MOFO/nuttz1.jpg?t=1300639314[/img]
    I am not an english major....but tale should be tail eh guys?
    And just maybe Cy was thinking you were a bunch of bench racers when he used "Tale" LOL
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

  10. #20

    Re: New NUTTZ sign in please!

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie link=topic=628.msg6080#msg6080 date=1300643449
    I think it needs more roost to go with the Tall Tails part but it looks awesome!!!! I'd be in for a few!!!
    I was thinkin so too.....maybe even have the northern utah tall tail part in the rooster...if that makes sense.
    I will tell Cy about this place.....see if he minds I give out his info.....I doubt he will.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Can I get a sign?
    By t8ersalad in forum Wide Open
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
  2. NUTTZ To Nor. Cal.
    By wolfie in forum Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 06:33 PM
  3. NUTTZ BBQ
    By "THE ADVOCATE" in forum NUTTZ "Northern Utah Tall Tails of Zion"
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •