DSI Top
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Papp Memorial Run Lake elsinore 1-8-11

Tom Papp Memorial Run Lake elsinore 1-8-11

The 4th annual Tom Papp Memorial Run is on for 1-8 at lake Elsinore. Launching from the west marina. I hope some from these boards can make it.

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Re: Tom Papp Memorial Run Lake elsinore 1-8-11

I know that justsquirtin (Doug) is heading down for that. Not sure who else from around here though?
    I imagine they'll chime in to this post though.
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

I would love to go see all the kool boats that attend this event. But I have to work. I will however, Be there in Spirit. So MoneySucker & Doug, we expect lots of pictures!!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

Ya I will be there also. Only a 45 min drive for me. Seems like a lot of people from different sites will be there. From all the pics I have seen from past events, there is a helluva lot of boats to look at. Work has kept me from prior events :'( Wish you up NORTH guys could make it, would like to meet you all!!!!!

hey moneysucker and nordic=i will be goin-leaving friday and stayin with friends in pomona and heading out saturday=will be meeting up with boost at 7am somewhere on 15

hey cy=could you bring some of the southwind stickers out for me=the original southwind 19 dragster 4 of them original size and 4 of the southwind boats logo that were on sides of the southwind original size and if you can make 4 at 8 inches of the southwind boats that would be great==thanks doug

Quote Originally Posted by justsquirtin
    hey moneysucker and nordic=i will be goin-leaving friday and stayin with friends in pomona and heading out saturday=will be meeting up with boost at 7am somewhere on 15

hey cy=could you bring some of the southwind stickers out for me=the original southwind 19 dragster 4 of them original size and 4 of the southwind boats logo that were on sides of the southwind original size and if you can make 4 at 8 inches of the southwind boats that would be great==thanks doug
    4 round 4 southwind boats for boat side and 4 southwind boats 8" wide. White right?

on the southwind boats original size for the side burgandy if you can if not black--all others white will be fine=thanks cy-doug

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Hey bud, safe travels and we look forward to hearing from you as soon as you get back!!!
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Have fun Doug!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information