DSI Top

Thread: Tanners run

Tanners run

Got out around noon with Red (wife). Missed shooter by 100 yrds. lol We turned left when we came out of the creek and he was setting to the right. Made the run to Big Jimmys about 10 miles up river. The Galaxy ran perfect. The new Rewarders with water worked great. Came back down river to the beer barge. Pretty dead.
    Put her on the trailer and came home. Not much happening on the river today. Sorry I missed ya Jason.
    Welcome to Hamilton,Ohio
    The city that offers you NOTHING!

Re: Tanners run

Well duh! No wonder the beer barge was dead. It was Hoosier fest in Lawrenceburg. Red pointed that out. I,m sure there will be questions. lol
    Welcome to Hamilton,Ohio

You probably would have heard Shooter yelling if you didnt have those D@#m headers. LOL. Any bites on the Galaxy? seen it on CL.
    Darrell

Darrel, had a few calls. I really like the boat though so I,m taking it off. ;D
    Welcome to Hamilton,Ohio

Thats cool. seems to be a clean boat. Hang on to it till the Sanger is up and running. How goes that? Lets see some more pics.
    Darrell

Haven,t touched it lately. Red wants an RV. We been looking one a nite. We found a Georgieboy that looks good. She wants to travel again. I,m thinking boat races ;D
    Welcome to Hamilton,Ohio

Did you forget where I work? Colerain RV. Maybe I can Help.
    Darrell

Thread Information