Thread: 1st Annual NorCal JetBoats Show & Shine

1st Annual NorCal JetBoats Show & Shine

Just wanted to let all you Jet Boat enthusiests know about the 1st Annual NCJB Get together. The event is being held at Lake Camp Far West, North Shore. On Sunday 9-12-2010. Many of the members are arriving Saturday for a weekend of boating. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, 87 degrees and sunny with no wind! There is sure to lots of Hot Rod Boats. The show and shine is going to be starting around 11am on Sunday 9-12-2010. There are going to be some awards as well as many Vintage Jetboats. I will be out there early Sunday morning. There is lots of parking, and going to be a lot of speed runs before the festivities. This event is Family friendly, so feel free to bring wives, girlfriends , and kids. Here is a map of the area we will be at.
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

Re: 1st Annual NorCal JetBoats Show & Shine

How did the event go? I would like to put something like this on down here in AZ. Any photos? How was the event promoted?
    "The Dirt Bags" jet boat club

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Went well for a first time get together I would say....
    It was promoted on NorCalJetBoats site as well as on our calendar here. I don't know if they announced it anywhere else. I'm guessing they did...
    Check out the post below for pics n stuff....
    http://www.vintagejetboats.com/showt...ll=1#post37138

If you put something together I'd be happy to send off decals for you to hand out and a shirt to the winner of your choice category.

I agree David, for a first time event, it went very well. It was kind of a last minute thing, therefore setting a date was tough. With a little more advance notice. Im sure next years event will be quite a bit larger.

Just wanted to add some pictures taken at this event.

And A few More!

Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti View Post
    Just wanted to let all you Jet Boat enthusiests know about the 1st Annual NCJB Get together. The event is being held at Lake Camp Far West, North Shore. On Sunday 9-12-2010. Many of the members are arriving Saturday for a weekend of boating. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, 87 degrees and sunny with no wind! There is sure to lots of Hot Rod Boats. The show and shine is going to be starting around 11am on Sunday 9-12-2010. There are going to be some awards as well as many Vintage Jetboats. I will be out there early Sunday morning. There is lots of parking, and going to be a lot of speed runs before the festivities. This event is Family friendly, so feel free to bring wives, girlfriends , and kids. Here is a map of the area we will be at.
    Im confused they having another one this yr too becauce your date above are way off, wrong yr. for this yr. lol

This was the first NorCal Jetboats Show & Shine! 9-2010!

Thread Information