DSI Top
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Massachusetts

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar

Thanks Massachusetts

One of the smallest states in The Union and they are number two on the traffic to our site....
    California is #1 by a long shot but, I figured Texas to be right behind California...

Thanks Massachusetts
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

Re: Thanks Massachusetts

Im Going to Try to Get 4 other Boats / People to Join the Site for Mass, Is there anyone else on here from mass besides me?
    1974 Checkmate "Jetmate" Olds 455 , Jacuzzi 12 yj with Energizer Kit aa Impeller and Place Divertor

Ahhhhh There's my Massachusetts connection!!!!
    Was out in your neck of the woods in April. Went to D.C. for a week with my wife and mother-in-law for vacation. That is sure beautiful country out there. Does it stay green all summer with all those trees?

Sorry Checkmate, after yesterday's skirmish Washington leapfrogged over you!!! But it took a group of them and a whole lotta poop to do it!!! 8)

I've been telling people about the Site, Hopefully they sign up and use it, I check it out every day just about for Updates.. its just going to take some time to grow..
    1974 Checkmate "Jetmate" Olds 455 , Jacuzzi 12 yj with Energizer Kit aa Impeller and Place Divertor

anyone else on here yet from the Western Ma area or CT,

im in north central Mass just south of Gardner

Nice, im around Amherst area, over on the CT river, is there any good spots to cruise around over in your area,

Quote Originally Posted by CheckmateJetmate74 View Post
    Nice, im around Amherst area, over on the CT river, is there any good spots to cruise around over in your area,
    There aren't too many spots to boat around here unless you hit the lakes region in NH or the CT river , i pretty much live on a mountain here lol .

Quote Originally Posted by CV-21 View Post
    There aren't too many spots to boat around here unless you hit the lakes region in NH or the CT river , i pretty much live on a mountain here lol .
    I would think John Kerry could show you the best places to hang!!! LOL
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information