DSI Top

Thread: I think it should rain now before it starts to rain in Runescape

I think it should rain now before it starts to rain in Runescape

Visit the bank to complete the next stage of the adventure. You are welcome, (Playername). Your efforts around here have brought the town to life OSRS Fire Cape. This dreary old broken glass is making me sad. Therefore, I'm here to support the reconstruction of this town. What could you do to make it better? To fix this issue, I will need two pieces of Molten glass. The next step is to attach the booth to the glass using 25 nails and two planks.

Take his possessions to the banker. Fantastic. The bank is now flourishing. This bank could use some assistance. To finish the walls, I'll need to have 8 more planks and 50 nails. Bring the banker's other items. This is the best location! I'd like to have you design me an outdoor candle lantern.

Bring the banker all of your belongings. You are now allowed to proceed. (player name) Take this. Banker gives you 400gp. The General Store could really use some help. Aurel lives in the General Store. You are welcome. How can I help? I was sent by The Banker to repair your shop. It's perfect. Bring me 10 planks, 50 nails and an Candle Latern. Donate Aurel the items. We appreciate your kindness. There's been a tragic incident lately. What was the cause? I thought that Vanstrom Klause had been run out!

The Quest's Name: Realm of the Demons. Skill Requirements: 50 Defense. 55 Thinking. 60 Magic. 50 Crafting. 65 Strength. 65 Attack. 65 Strength. 60 Agility. 55 Range. 43 Prayer. Ability to defeat a Level 265 Demonic Dictator Cheap RS Gold. Also, the ability to defend against and kill numerous enemies of 100+ levels.

Re: I think it should rain now before it starts to rain in Runescape

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65275897_1290549994460603_4928654003576766464_n.jpg  
    Last edited by T8er S.; 07-24-2021 at 04:42 AM. Reason: backflip

Thread Information