DSI Top
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess :: 1979 Rowdy Mfg Co Sandollar 17'

1. General Information
    Princess
    Rowdy Mfg Co
    Sandollar 17'
    Red/orange

I am the 4th owner. 2nd owner had boat for 25 years -always garaged. 3rd owner had boat for 5 years

Began restoration in 2011

Modifications

Preserved original venturi shield with vinyl wrap and extra supports made of African Mohagany.

Replaced original Teak trim with varnished Africa Mohagany.

Original gel & paint stripes

2nd owner replaced all interior seating and upholstery with new (1994). All made to original design but with 5/8" ply.

Stringer and bilge restoration + New decking 5/8" Marine ply 2011

New carpet 2014

Pure Wind ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9zULTfDhrA

•  

Original AMC 360 / Edelbrock performer manifold / 600 Holley DP / Stock Duraspark distributor with modified advance curve and MSD Streetfire ignition

Panther 450H

Original Trail-rite single axle

Comments: 16 / Views: 17142
    Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod
    Thats it Rob? Man....
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Just call me "Infidel" Site Admin David's Avatar
    x2!!! There is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to that Sanddollar than that!!!
    Nationwide Insurance Agent www.DavidSantanaInsurance.com Office: 916-429-4741
    Fax: 916-467-4499 Cell: 916-517-9325 Email: santad2@nationwide.com

This new format has me completely lost. My files are too ibg to download, and I get re-directed, and have to log in again. I had all kinds of info in there. I don't have the slightest idea why only that showed up.

If you need pics re-sized feel free to send them to me via email and I will get them fixed up for you...
    Sorry for the hassle Rob... :(

Its alright David. I've had many other things on my mind lately, so its kind of enabled me to concentrate on them. As with the old site, I'll get it figured out eventually.

That's better... ;)

David & I are having to go through each thread and fix the pictures. The new Forum was supposed to import most of the data, oh well! Anytime you run accrossed missing photos, shoot me a PM so I can fix it! We are getting there! 18,000 posts, and only 16,000 more to check! :)
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti View Post
    David & I are having to go through each thread and fix the pictures. The new Forum was supposed to import most of the data, oh well! Anytime you run accrossed missing photos, shoot me a PM so I can fix it! We are getting there! 18,000 posts, and only 16,000 more to check! :)
    Yikes! Can we individually go in and add photo's to the threads, or are message editing features reserved for the Admins? I could go into the thread on my boat and fix it... save you guys one or two of the hundreds of hours that would take. Now that I figured out how to compress photos, I can see the light at the end of the long dark tunnel David threw us all into :D LOL ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti View Post

Quote Originally Posted by roblock View Post
    Yikes! Can we individually go in and add photo's to the threads, or are message editing features reserved for the Admins? I could go into the thread on my boat and fix it... save you guys one or two of the hundreds of hours that would take. Now that I figured out how to compress photos, I can see the light at the end of the long dark tunnel David threw us all into :D LOL ;)
    But there is a light at the end of the tunnel... I see it!!! Wait it's a TRAIN coming at me!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information