Southwind Boats 916-600-6938

Thread: S知ores anyone???

S知ores anyone???

Hey gang,,
    Pls pray for all of us livin in Ventura County, Ca. We’ve got a heck of a massive cookout going that got a bit sideways!!!! There’s a lot of folks without homes right before Christmas, so I would just ask for prayers and if your heart has it to donate to the American Red Cross. My guess is about 10,000 homes destroyed or severely damaged. I posted footage very close to where I live, less than 3/4 of a mile now. You Can use the link here. Thx Be blessed....Dean.....now who wants a S’more?
    Last edited by AG6; 12-07-2017 at 02:16 AM. Reason: whats a cookout, without S’mores??
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Re: S知ores anyone???

I flew out of Burbank airport Wed evening and the Ventura fire line looked 30 miles long from the air. There was another fire burning on the mountain across the freeway from the airport. Very scary. Good luck and stay safe.
    FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE CUBIC INCHES BABY
    I
    t's a budget build, the grocery budget.

3. The following user Likes Redeye1620's post:

AG6

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Dean, I didn't know that is where you had moved! I grew up there (Oxnard, Silver Strand Beach Channel Islands Marina). Watching the news footage has been crazy. I have hiked every trail from Santa Barbara to Zuma (even been to the top of Topa Topa) on those hills. Just crazy..... The Santa Ana winds have always made a big presence and there has always been fires but nothing ever like this! Stay safe and I am def praying for the hood. I have been in contact with some of my friends and they are OK, no evacs yet. Utah started sending fire fighters 2 days ago about 500 so far, hope it helps. More are mobilizing but it takes a day because they thought fire season was over for the year.
    I am a lot happier when she is in the garage where she belongs

5. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

AG6

Thx guys for the prayers. Part of the valley fire burned literally right to the Pacific Ocean!!! Just north of the Marina, it burned everything in its path to the sand. Weird thing is, it went around an orchard of Avocado trees. Now power line poles that got burned, are falling down, and live power lines are laying on the Hwy 101 freeway. The fire burned up to about 150 yds of my street until last night, then wind shifted direction again to the SW. I’ll try to update when I can. Thx for the prayers and donations to the Red Cross. Be Blessed, Dean.
    Last edited by AG6; 12-08-2017 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Practicing my “Rain Dance” technique....
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *

Fires have reignited again late Saturday evening and is currently burning about 320,000 acres already. We may be force to evacuate if it continues at its current direction. My job burnt down last week, never got paid for previous work! So now I have to find another job, right before Christmas. Not what I was expecting to deal with. This sucks like a Hoover! Pray for me, pls? Dean.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03F6573E-E6B0-4102-BF23-F4F549F40DFC.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	378.7 KB 
ID:	19624
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF074F3F-F44D-4599-8D20-9BCDEECD4C5D.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	277.7 KB 
ID:	19625
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *