DSI Top

Thread: Wyoming Get together

Wyoming Get together

Ok guys I know you live a ways away but I was wondering who would be interested in having a get together this summer up here in Wyoming
    Their is my local lake Viva Naughton itís small camping is free good fishing itís not really a recreational lake. The second choice is Fontenell itís bigger but camping isnít free Iíve only been on it. Itís about 45 min from my home town. Check em out see what you guys think. Both lakes are cool cause theirs no jet skis and roll bar boat. What do you guys think.

2. The following 3 users Like Wyoming jet boater's post:

Re: Wyoming Get together

What about Glendo? I'm planning 4-5days there next summer, probably in June because the channels behind the campsites will still be full of water.
    '78 Glastron/Carlson CV23 - 429/Berkeley; '64 Ford Falcon 'vert; '04 Saab 95 Aero
    Bradley GTE Electric; '99 Tahoe, 2000 Big Dog Bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by 429CV23 View Post
    What about Glendo? I'm planning 4-5days there next summer, probably in June because the channels behind the campsites will still be full of water.
    We could I think it’s 3-4 hours away from me. I’m open to anything

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming jet boater View Post
    Ok guys I know you live a ways away but I was wondering who would be interested in having a get together this summer up here in Wyoming
    Their is my local lake Viva Naughton it’s small camping is free good fishing it’s not really a recreational lake. The second choice is Fontenell it’s bigger but camping isn’t free I’ve only been on it. It’s about 45 min from my home town. Check em out see what you guys think. Both lakes are cool cause theirs no jet skis and roll bar boat. What do you guys think.
    I would probably be down. My ol man use to drag me to naughton fishing alot.
    Is fontenell crystal clear....and has mosquitos the size of hummingbirds. My ol man use to take us to a lake I was remembering it as freemont....but it may have been fontenelle.
    There is or at least was a slalom course at the lake I am talking about....I got all 6 buoys last time I was there. lol
    I just googled it....pretty sure it was freemont. I have never been on a body of water as clear as that place.
    Last edited by H20MOFO; 12-06-2017 at 12:47 PM.

6. The following 2 users Like H20MOFO's post:

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

I will be there. Do I need to bring fuel or is 105+ octane available local?
    I am a lot happier when she is in the garage where she belongs

8. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Thread Information