DSI Top

Thread: Forum Owner says all is fine.

Cool Forum Owner says all is fine.

Hi y’all and happy thanksgiving ��. I spoke with the site owner last night, and yes there ‘has’ been some issues with malware, this site is staying in place, REGARDLESS of those may think otherwise. The software issues were and ARE being addressed!! If anyone has a concern please address it to one of the site Moderators (including myself), and I will forward it to those in charge, ASAP!!! Thanks to everyone who participate whenever they can. And I personally want to Thank David, for providing this site as a was to share the stoke and ‘pumpitude’ all boaters, Jet or otherwise have. I’ve made a lot of cool friends here. So, if your not in a turkey coma yet, enjoy your family’s if ya got them. Love Y’all, Dean.
    Last edited by AG6; 11-23-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Did you roast your turkey, or ROOST IT!!!!
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

2. The following 3 users Like AG6's post:

Re: Forum Owner says all is fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evesdropping.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	19618
    Last edited by T8er S.; 11-23-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: follow me on youtube

4. The following 2 users Like T8er S.'s post:

Re: Forum Owner says all is fine.

Just an FYI, David is still working with “ Go-Daddy.com” to resolve the site conflicts for google chrome too.
    And stay clear of the malls, unlessyountour fully suited up for NFL!!!! Dean.
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Thread Information