Southwind Boats 916-600-6938
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We All Started With.......

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

We All Started With.......

This a call out for everyone. VJB might go away and that would be a travesty. A couple guys want to keep the forum alive even with FB and other social media. We will not change VJB or try to change the morals involved. The most important thing is jet boats. We like jet boats!!! A LOT!!!!! This site doesn't have viruses, it has just been neglected. If enough guys want it to stay like it is it can be taken over from the California guys that own it. I know I miss loging in every chance I get, great info on here
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

2. The following 3 users Like "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Re: We All Started With.......

Is this official information? What can we do to prevent VJB from vanishing?
    There is so much information here that has been invaluable to me and so many others. I’d really hate to see it go away.

4. The following user Likes wardjr's post:

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Its official, we want it alive.
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

6. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

I don't want it to go away!
    Rob
    Rob Hawes-Anchorage Rod Works-Anchorage, Alaska
    "Alaska Hawaii, Shipping Here Is Terrible!" (AH, $hit Club)

8. The following 2 users Like White Lightning's post:

I've on this site since 2011 i don't post much, but none the less i still really enjoy the site . I have seen this site come to a screeching halt since the "deceptive site" warning has come up on chrome an its still there no matter what I've done to remedy it . My company computer system has completely blocked it so i think there's still an issue with the site and thats keeping people away . JMHO . Gil

10. The following 2 users Like CV-21's post:

I've had a ton of fun and learned a lot on here and gained a family it'd be a shame to let it die. Kudos to "THE ADVOCATE" for rallying the troops! Let's do this!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dino.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	19617
    Last edited by T8er S.; 11-23-2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: new boots

12. The following user Likes T8er S.'s post:

AG6

Quote Originally Posted by CV-21 View Post
    I've on this site since 2011 i don't post much, but none the less i still really enjoy the site . I have seen this site come to a screeching halt since the "deceptive site" warning has come up on chrome an its still there no matter what I've done to remedy it . My company computer system has completely blocked it so i think there's still an issue with the site and thats keeping people away . JMHO . Gil
    I agree with you. That hiccup has really slowed things down.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nuttzwin.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	19619
    Last edited by T8er S.; 11-24-2017 at 08:39 AM. Reason: fingers crossed

14. The following user Likes T8er S.'s post:

AG6

Hey Gil,
    i get the frustration brother. I personally use my iPad 90% of the time so I do not have this issue. But I get it, as I have a PC Too for doing CAD/CAM work at home. David is still working with “Go-Daddy” the sites host providers, to resolve this matter. He’s very aware of how much we all enjoy this site, me included. I’ve not been on as much either due to personal matters. But I too have made a lot of friends here too. T8’er cracks me up every chance he gets.... (love that brother)and a lot of these folks are just awesome family folks looking to socialize with friends. And that is at the heart of the site. So, I encourage everyone to hang in there a bit more. Install virus/firewall software on your system, and have a blessed weekend Dean.
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Quote Originally Posted by AG6 View Post
    Hey Gil,
    i get the frustration brother. I personally use my iPad 90% of the time so I do not have this issue. But I get it, as I have a PC Too for doing CAD/CAM work at home. David is still working with “Go-Daddy” the sites host providers, to resolve this matter. He’s very aware of how much we all enjoy this site, me included. I’ve not been on as much either due to personal matters. But I too have made a lot of friends here too. T8’er cracks me up every chance he gets.... (love that brother)and a lot of these folks are just awesome family folks looking to socialize with friends. And that is at the heart of the site. So, I encourage everyone to hang in there a bit more. Install virus/firewall software on your system, and have a blessed weekend Dean.

Anti virus and firewall won't solve the issue but I hear you that David is working on it. On another note how the hell are you a Super Moderator? Not that it matters but that really gripes my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by AG6 View Post
    Hey Gil,
    Thanks Dean , i aint goin nowhere , it works fine on my phone but im old school and still use a pc for most of my boat stuff . I'm sure you guys will iron it out . Gil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information