DSI Top

Thread: Swtd

Cool Swtd

Trying to find don jennings grandson saw him on another forum talking about his grandfather the owner of southwind boats

Re: Swtd

You must be talking about my cousin's kid Tim... Goes by Futs on PB.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Cool just wondering if don is still alive?
    he made a big influence in my life by hooking my dad up with a swtd back in 78 when we lived next door to him and his wife.
    just recently purchased another swtd and started to wonder what ever happened to don. I used to wash his Lincoln and do stuff around the house for him. Realize now he was looking out for me. Good dude!

Don Jennings passed away a while ago. My cousin and his wife (Don's daughter) live in the house on Dunbar if that's the place you're talking about.
    I never knew him very well. I think I only met him a couple times when I was really young. I see my cousin as often as I can when we're in So Cal.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Sorry to hear that. And yes Dunbar was the street standing in the street we lived next door on the right . Yellow house then. Is you cousin owner of place diverter in la habra? (Tim place)

No, my cousin's son is Tim Demaret.

Thank you for your time and update about Don. Time sure is flying by!

Thread Information