Southwind Boats 916-600-6938

Thread: Nice twin jet on Craig's list in Spokane

Nice twin jet on Craig's list in Spokane

76 Marlin Dolphin AMC 401 panther h450
    77 Marlin Dolphin Ford 460 panther g450

2. The following 2 users Like 76 marlin dolphin's post:

Re: Nice twin jet on Craig's list in Spokane

See Roger, now I'm motivated to really want to do this to the Biesemeyer!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0128.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	699.7 KB 
ID:	19357
    Why do I want twin Jets...cuz I can!!
    Last edited by AG6; 04-01-2017 at 01:07 PM. Reason: does this mean I get fun time with the 'twins' ??
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Ok, well not going to do it, since the Marine Survey says it's new replacement cost is....
    wait for it.... $85000.!! Yep it WAS 1of 4 ever made by ASK Arizona Ski boat company.
    Julian Pentingill (who recently passed away Sept. 16) and Richard xxxxx( can't remember last name) bought out Bill Biesemeyer's interest in it, re branded it ASK' then went under is Nov. of '84. My insurance company say the other survivor was last registered aprox. 19 yrs ago. Assumably make my boat the last one and tripling my insurance rates. Which I have to pay, because let's face it, what am I going find to re place a 37 yr old day cruiser with twins with??? And for $85k ???sure, great down payment on a v-bottom or big cat. Or a very nice restored 23 ft single jet but not this. So I'm very blessed and grateful for whatI found and bought. I refused to sell it several times already. I've owed Stingrays with a whipple charged 496 HO, A Regal, a Cruisers, a Sleek Craft, a F336-SR1 Formula offshore race boat a few others and this Biesemeyer. I've still got this one. I'm keeping her!!! I talked to the gentleman who built it he's going to email me pics of the jet set up. He said he's never Cavitated the outdrive unit yet. So that helps. We see....
    Last edited by AG6; 04-01-2017 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Aweeee, dreaming
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *

Sell yours and buy the Hallet .
    Last edited by 76 marlin dolphin; 04-01-2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Twin big blocks
    76 Marlin Dolphin AMC 401 panther h450
    77 Marlin Dolphin Ford 460 panther g450

Quote Originally Posted by 76 marlin dolphin View Post
    Sell yours and buy the Hallet .
    ARE YOU CRAZY MAN!!!!! 1/2 these guys would never talk to me to me again for buying a boat with not one, but two FORD'S in it!!! My god man, think about what you suggesting!!! Pure insanity.....
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *

It looks like a fun boat though, but 70 mph?? I guess depends on if your drinking whiskey or Bud light lime?
    Last edited by AG6; 04-01-2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: 70 mph, AKA- Brave factor
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *

NUTTZ

everyone knows it takes two Fords to equal one chevy. ever wonder why the only time you see twin jets are when the Boats are for sale or just bought???

9. The following user Likes Sleek Freak's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleek Freak View Post
    everyone knows it takes two Fords to equal one chevy. ever wonder why the only time you see twin jets are when the Boats are for sale or just bought???
    2 Ford = DOUBLE TROUBLE???......Hey, great name for that boat now that i think of it. Actually, Jason here's your solution to motor issues. And a back up motor!! You'll be big time when you pull up in a trailer with extra motors, like the Pro guys...
    Last edited by AG6; 04-02-2017 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Awwwe crap, I feel another fish head award on the way!!! But I really tried hard this time too.
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *

Thread Information