Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: air-tona

Re: air-tona

Made a little progress on my pos trailer over the weekend. I wish I could say its road ready now but its not.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trailer2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	19399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trailer1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	19400Its not purdy but I think it will hold

2. The following user Likes H20MOFO's post:

Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    I used some white foam rollers...it took a little time and finesse but I am happy with it. The paint would eat the roller after about 20 min.
    I will get some trailer pics up soon.....I dont even know if its worth trying to save...its pretty bad.
    Man, that came out really well!! Not too much shine, and very consistent considering its been chilly up there. Nice work!!!
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Quote Originally Posted by H20MOFO View Post
    Made a little progress on my pos trailer over the weekend. I wish I could say its road ready now but its not.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trailer2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	19399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trailer1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	19400Its not purdy but I think it will hold
    ATTN, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTN: WILL JASON PICK UP THE WELDING COURTESY PHONE, JASON TO THE WELDING COURTESY PHONE PLS!!!! (GIVE HIM A BOX OF 7018 AND A 12 PACK, HE'LL GIT ER' DONE)
    Last edited by AG6; 04-25-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Just don't let him swat at the flies with the cutting torch in his hands.
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Quote Originally Posted by AG6 View Post
    Man, that came out really well!! Not too much shine, and very consistent considering its been chilly up there. Nice work!!!
    Thanks....like I said I am not the best welder....but I think it will work. I have a couple more cracks in the next boat support forward.
    That one is gettin cut out and replaced all together. Talk about polishin a turd. The bad new is I cant afford steel until the first of the month

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Don't worry dean, as soon as the trailer can travel I will box the frame in and make it Robo trailer. They call 7018 sticky rod for a reason, especially if you are a little rusty. Kregs float will be ready before the floods end 2017!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

7. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
    Don't worry dean, as soon as the trailer can travel I will box the frame in and make it Robo trailer. They call 7018 sticky rod for a reason, especially if you are a little rusty. Kregs float will be ready before the floods end 2017!
    You still thinky I need to box that?? I could be wrong but I think that might be the strongest spot on the trailer. I will edit in a pic later of trailer round 2.
    Last year my buddy paul had a trailer for sale in NM for 1k....and a guy in cali had one for 1400.00
    I hit them both up and neither were for sale now......I hope I dont regret putting the time and money into this pile.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information