DSI Top
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a friend

Re: I have a friend

1978 Hawaiian Day cruiser$5,000
    Elsinore, UT (84724)

For Sale
    1978 Hawaiian Daycruiser 25'
    Newly rebuilt 454 BBC trans II with TRS outdrive.
    Nice tandem axle road runner trailer
    New thru hull exhaust, two new front seats, new twin tank fuel system,
    Call 435-893-1248
    $5000.00 OBO

Last edited by T8er S.; 01-07-2017 at 07:02 AM. Reason: four sail

my neighbor reed is looking to sale his i think around 4 to 5 k 4 bolt main 454
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAM_0510.JPG   SAM_0511.JPG   SAM_0512.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by laddiepowell View Post
    my neighbor reed is looking to sale his i think around 4 to 5 k 4 bolt main 454
    Could I get details on this. I am looking for a reason to come visit and a new to me boat that runs is reason enough for me.

4. The following 3 users Like wardjr's post:

Quote Originally Posted by wardjr View Post
    Could I get details on this. I am looking for a reason to come visit and a new to me boat that runs is reason enough for me.
    I'll see him tomorow and ask him again but i now he has been wanting to sale it i'm not positive on the make but it does say teague on it. its a sweet boat

6. The following user Likes laddiepowell's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chad89GT View Post
    Wow! That's easily a $15K+ boat here.

Re: 1st post.... can't believe people are that sh!tty to advertise something as ready to run when there's a catastrophic failure in the drive. My faith in humanity dwindles daily.
    Hey Chad, did I miss something here...? There is nothing wrong with this boat, at all! I've completely gone through this entire boat. Its a heavy lay up and rides very smooth. Replaced drive just
    before motor was pulled. Ron Potter did the motor. Questions????
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Quote Originally Posted by AG6 View Post
    Hey Chad, did I miss something here...? There is nothing wrong with this boat, at all! I've completely gone through this entire boat. Its a heavy lay up and rides very smooth. Replaced drive just
    before motor was pulled. Ron Potter did the motor. Questions????
    Relax he was referring to post one on page 1 of this thread. I had to re read it myself a couple of times.

9. The following user Likes wardjr's post:

Ohhhh, sure.....now it makes sense after I make an a$$ out my self..again!!! Sorrry Chad, just couldn't put it together.
    Thanks Mr. Ward. Speaking of Mr. Ward, Dude! Where the heck you been? You said 2 months ago, " I'll call you this weekend"... What weekend, like weekend at Bernies????

Last edited by AG6; 01-09-2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: must have been a heck of a Loooooong weekend!
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

Awe Crap!!!! Sorry man, just been one thing after the other here.

Not mine nor do I know anything about it but seems to be a good deal for someone

http://visalia.craigslist.org/boa/5947516519.html

Quote Originally Posted by 76challenger View Post
    Not mine nor do I know anything about it but seems to be a good deal for someone

http://visalia.craigslist.org/boa/5947516519.html
    Craigs list translation, "needs interior"...you have to replace the floor, stringers, seats and reattach the deck...."needs tune up"....needs a complete engine rebuild along with carb alt & drive. I'm surprised it's one boat on cl that has not had a recent engine rebuild.

Thanks to all who have responded. I've just got back from Goshen Indiana picking up a new Peterbilt for a local customer. Five days on the road.

Mark is on the road to Springfield today to pick up a new logging truck. To say the least we have been way too busy to do any boat shopping. Thanks again....-Rich
    FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE CUBIC INCHES BABY
    I
    t's a budget build, the grocery budget.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information