DSI Top
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SWTD?

SWTD?

well i got myself a little bit of a problem when i went to get the boat with bill of sale in hand i got there and the hin #'s had been painted over ( i assumed ) so i told the guy when i got it home i would strip the paint, mail him the paperwork he could sighn it and send it back real nice guy, his parents had bought a foreclosed property and the boat was sitting out back in the field so after about 6 years he decided to sell it. problem is paint stripper was a no go so i lightly sanded into it whitch by the way is a felony they say i had a officer from fish and game in az come inspect it. but untill i can get the correct hin # the boat is just yard art, it has california regestration # cf-7139-cm az game and fish will not look it up they say thats my responsibility to get in contact with california ? so my question is do any cali guys on the sight have any suggestions on how to find out info on a true "barn find "boat and it was litteraly " out back behind a barn lol" that has not been regesterd since 1997

2. The following user Likes laddiepowell's post:

NUTTZ

Re: SWTD?

I'd sell your problem to Roger and let him sort it out. you know he's dumb enough to do it problem solved easy

4. The following 2 users Like Sleek Freak's post:

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

I would contact UT first. If its been registered here then a bill of sale is all you need. No back taxes and no title needed. If its been registered here with the CA regs they should know hin#? If the stars align you can use my address. California is going to want back taxes, title for trailer and hull, yuck.
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

the boat has california reg. # the trailor has a utah plate? az fish and game said to contact southwind boatsare they even in buisness

7. The following user Likes laddiepowell's post:

Super Mod

If I was to buy an ID, CA, WY, AZ etc... boat I don't have to change reg #'s if they are already on there. They stay the same with a UT sticker. Or trade Roger for anything but the Brendella.

Laddiepowell:

Yes they are. https://www.facebook.com/SouthwindHotBoats/ He is in Rancho Cordova, CA.

I was there about 3 weeks ago to buy an 82 hull that has been sitting in his shop since new. He is thinking of outfitting and selling. Supposedly never been wet. Wife and I decided I didn't need a 19' drag boat, so we bought a 20.5 Carrera that does around 70. We are trying to get it in the water in two days. (Wed)

10. The following 2 users Like SacsTC's post:

200.00 bucks or a free room on the houseboat for the september NUTTZ Lake Powell get together goes to the first one that can get a copy from california for hin #s to match cf-7193-cm regestration #'s last taged in 97
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GOPR0367.JPG  

Super Mod

Southwind advertises on here LOL, ate lunch with them at the VJB Christmas party, really nice guys....

Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
    Southwind advertises on here LOL, ate lunch with them at the VJB Christmas party, really nice guys....
    i tried calling them today no answer going to try again tomorrow

NUTTZ

what's the story on the Utah trailer plate # (maybe the same owner)?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information