Southwind Boats 916-600-6938

Thread: 1977 Rodgers 19' Bonneville bubble deck

1. General Information
    Rodgers
    19' Bonneville bubble deck
    Red/Orange-Yellow
    Two new Chevy big block engines

Boat has been stored indoors it's entire life. Factory interior and gelcoat. Boat has been well-maintained prior to my acquisition. I went through this boat, down to all connectors are all soldered and shrink-wrapped, no crimp connectors. All attention to detail has been paid. No oil floating around in the bottom of this hull. All work mentioned and all pictures shown are as of the summer of 2015 when work was completed just before winter. Engines were professionally built, I've held ASE licenses in engine rebuild and engine performance for 40 years.

Modifications

Factory gelcoat and interior in good condition, no rips in the fabric or the seams stitching. material is still soft and supple.

One 600 horse 468 in. Chevy big block, with new Dart/Merlin heads and all new valves and Crower titanium roller rockers, full roller stage 4 Crower cam kit with stability kit, 7/16"push rods. Edelbrock UR2X tunnel ram manifold, mallory comp 9000 billet distributor with Malory pro master coil, MSD 7 ML-2 marine unit, 10.5mm dragon fire plug wires, twin 660 cfm 4224 Holley carburetors, fluid dampener harmonic balancer, forged crank, clevite 77 bearings for rods and mains, dura bond all round cam bearings, melling high-volume oil pump, cloyes tru roller timing chain, chevy 7/16 rods, speed pro forged aluminum pistons@11:1, with plasma moly rings, both engines are balanced and blueprinted, all fittings are AN or stainless steel. 1-1/2 hrs run time. One 425 horse 468 in. Chevy big block, forged crank, 7/16 Chevy rods, hydraulic Crower cam with roller rockers, speed pro forged aluminum pistons @10.5:1, with plasma moly rings, Chevy high-performance cast-iron heads.Malory pro billet distributor, Mallory pro master coil, Holly 750 double feed double pump, Edelbrock victor Junior manifold, Both blocks are HP blocks, everything is the same as the above engine as far as fittings for fuel, ignition, water,. Both engines have the same connectors so that they can be changed in 30 to 45 minutes. Everything is plug-and-play. And all new.

Trailer has some rock chips from being towed over the years but is good condition, with polish centerlines and good tires. Welds on trailer have been blended. Has trailer brake. in good condition.

•  
    Comments: 5 / Views: 1867
    Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Re: 1977 Rodgers 19' Bonneville bubble deck

Welp, there is my pipe dream cj circle racer. Welcome to the site!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

2. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Thank you for the reply. I barely finished setting up my garage and already had a reply from you. Take care. remember...drive fast,take chances,life's short!

4. The following user Likes Luissafer's post:

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Stay strong brother! I cant even ask for a price minus power. Beautiful boat.
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

6. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:

Finally, just ordered two new Holley 4224 tunnel ram carburetor's, dual remote oil filter set up, with 2 quart Moroso racing oil filters, all new AN hardware and braided lines to run the remote filter hook up and a engine oil temp gauge. It sure is nice not having to sell my boat. These are the things I didn't do, because I had to sell it. now, back to spending money. The next money is going to be in doing the drive!
    Last edited by Luissafer; 09-12-2016 at 04:49 PM.

8. The following user Likes Luissafer's post:

glad things worked out for you!
    It's Impossible to Lose Your Footing, If Your On Your Knees"

10. The following user Likes 78_Tahiti's post:

Thread Information