DSI Top

Thread: Brochure or M anuals

Brochure or M anuals

So I've searched the internet far and wide for a Brochure or a Manual for a 1979 Cobra jet boat. I have come up empty, and I'm wondering if anyone has any info, or knows of a source Where I can get some information on this jet boat?

I'm Hopi g I can find something.

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

Re: Brochure or M anuals

This is not what you want to hear. Your HIN# is the only clue, that's it unless you can find the original owner or original builder. 1979 has a HIN on the port side stern. Pictures would really help for some of the smhttps://youtu.be/hFjvDNpk6Dkart guys on this site! I am not sure yet but it seems the East Coast guys copied some molds and made some small changes to break into the west coast FUN makers. The white boat is a '79
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Well I took a pic of the vin#. But if I was smart enough, I would have just looked at the title. Well it won't let me up load anything. But here is the hull vin# xsww0714m79b

Here you go...

XSW HIN Decoder

Our HULL ID Decoder breaks down the Hull identification number into the following information:
    The HIN or CIN you have entered meets the Model-Year HIN format. It might also be a type that contains the country code and thus the boat comes from USA or Other . The serial number of the HIN is W0714 and is set by the boat builder. This boat or vessel has a Certification Date of (79) and a Model Year of 79 with month of build (September) based on the formatting of your hull_identification_number (HIN) .The manufacturer identification code (MIC) of your craft identification number (CIN or HIN) is XSW. This MIC (XSW) stands for the company name Ski Boats Of Wisconsin which is currently Out of Business. This boat manufacturer has other company names (XSW sometimes goes by these name(s) Ski Boats Inc, , , or .
    This company (Ski Boats Of Wisconsin) is owned by and is located at 12120 W SILVER SPG in MILWAUKEE state of WI. It manufactured this vessel and placed you HIN or CIN on the hull. The Parent Company for this boat maker is (). Ski Boats Of Wisconsin has started making boats, yachts and other watercraft as of and went out of business on (6/28/1980 12:00:00 AM) in the following country: .Make sure to compare the date of boat manufacturing with the dates in which the company was actually in business.
    The US Coast guard provides this comment about this watercraft manufacturer: .
    More details at the US Coast Guard.
    If you are purchasing this boat/hull then get the Boat History here or the BoatFax Report to complement it.
    There are 0 boat Recalls for Ski Boats Of Wisconsin your vessel:

Ski Boats Of Wisconsin Boat Recalls for your HIN and MIC: 0.
    Last edited by T8er S.; 11-18-2015 at 09:17 AM. Reason: stuff

5. The following 2 users Like T8er S.'s post:

Thanks, I read that too. It does nothing for me, because I'm not looking for the history on the boat. But thanks

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

So your hull was layed up In Wisconsin. What came first, the cow or the cheese? Not boat specific but just curious. Now put the OTs back on and run the bitch.
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Thread Information