DSI Top
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Lake Powell 2016

  1. #11

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    actual houseboat dates are 14th-20th of september

  2. The following 3 users Like laddiepowell's post:


  3. #12
    NUTTZ 94slpz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midvale, Ut
    Gender:
    Posts
    319

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    Looks like we are going to try and make this happen this year. I guess this will be the real test for my boat and hopefully it holds up!! Its a olds so ya never know!

  4. The following user Likes 94slpz28's post:


  5. #13
    Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod
    "THE ADVOCATE"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Gender:
    Posts
    7,058

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    Its the happiest place on earth Dustin, and the Tahiti will love it!!!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

  6. The following user Likes "THE ADVOCATE"'s post:


  7. #14
    NUTTZ 94slpz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midvale, Ut
    Gender:
    Posts
    319

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
    Its the happiest place on earth Dustin, and the Tahiti will love it!!!
    I hope so haha. I need to replace my exhaust manifold gaskets, one is starting to mist a little water out of it. My headers are patiently waiting for me in bullhead lol. I wanted to only to it once but i need some water lines made for those headers since they didn't come with any.

  8. #15
    Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod
    "THE ADVOCATE"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Gender:
    Posts
    7,058

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    Are the bungs already welded on the headers? If so water lines aren't to pricey. T-valves either (TED!!). You would think through social media transport from Bullhead City to Page,AZ could be arranged pretty easy (everybody goes to Powell) and Laddie could pick them up?
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

  9. #16
    NUTTZ 94slpz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midvale, Ut
    Gender:
    Posts
    319

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
    Are the bungs already welded on the headers? If so water lines aren't to pricey. T-valves either (TED!!). You would think through social media transport from Bullhead City to Page,AZ could be arranged pretty easy (everybody goes to Powell) and Laddie could pick them up?
    The bungs are there just no lines or valve. My buddy is actually in Cedar city for the next week so i am trying to see if i can either make it that way or see if my wife cousin in hurricane can get them for me and ill get them sometime this year lol

  10. #17

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    We also are trying to figure out schedules and as I've said before, if we can
    make it happen, we will. This of course is me making a huge assumption that my Olds will be running by then. I'll keep Y'all posted.

  11. #18

    Re: Lake Powell 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by 94slpz28 View Post
    I hope so haha. I need to replace my exhaust manifold gaskets, one is starting to mist a little water out of it. My headers are patiently waiting for me in bullhead lol. I wanted to only to it once but i need some water lines made for those headers since they didn't come with any.
    i made my own water lines out of brake line,a copper fitting and good ole JB weld
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAM_0927.JPG   SAM_0928.JPG  

  12. The following 2 users Like laddiepowell's post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •