DSI Top

Thread: Anybody have plans for Labor Day

Anybody have plans for Labor Day

I may be picking up a new to me float on Saturday. I was wondering where the place to be on Labor Day weekend Is. Haven't been out all year due to work & family health issues. Momma wants to try out her new kayak, I want to move some water & consume a few bud lights.

2. The following 2 users Like Redeye1620's post:

Re: Anybody have plans for Labor Day

Hi Rich,
    I'm staying here for that weekend. My daughter is having treatment for her Lyme disease that week. So what are you think of picking up? Still have the Nordic? Any ideas what your float weights? I looked at a few 23 Vikings last month but wanted the 26 for the room. Making any more progress? Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll give you a call. Dean
    Last edited by AG6; 08-28-2015 at 01:56 PM.
    AG6= Amazing Grace VI *
    1980 BIESEMEYER 27' VIKING

The nordic is coming along. The sbc vortec is 99% done and mounted in in the hull. All it needs is to be wired from the battery to the ignition. Infact, the whole boat needs rewiring. The PO added wiring & used household wire wing nuts to connect the wires The Interior is stripped. It needs a motor box built, (i have NO wood working skills, going to have to find somebody) carpeting & seats. I did buy large back to back seat from Veada.com. Don't know it I will do another back to back for the drivers seat or go with a swivel bucket. 2 new teak swim platforms & ladder adorn the transom.

Saturday i will uncover the new to me float. I don't want to jinx the deal before the paperwork is done. From what the seller is telling me it is a turnkey, lake ready boat.....-Rich

[QUOTEAG6;97356]Hi Rich,
    I'm sraying here for that weekend. My daughter is having treatment for her Lyme disease that week.. Dean[/QUOTE]

Where Is "here"? Sacramento? I'd love to get together.

Thread Information