DSI Top
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idaho Regatta

Re: Idaho Regatta

GN 790 "my Pleasure" has been there for years! I remember him from when I was a kid. It's been over 20 years since I've been to the races and he is still there- now that is an achievement!

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

DaveO, when you bring the Bueller up there let me know. I really liked that stretch of river and would love to bring my float up there for a weekend!
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Sweet pictures! I'm from Burley so those were some very familiar views! i love all the races but I really enjoy the cracker box class and the K's - so cool. I would love to go to Driggs Idaho and watch those boats go on the Rapids! Btw- the old Buehler will be running where those pictures were taken ........ Just not on race day! Lol
    First of all "Cracker" is no longer PC!!!

Dang, I wish you would have let us know. You should have come with. Would have been nice to have another Utard up there with us.

That GN790 team looks pretty cool. You could tell it was a father/son deal. In between races he had the kid (preteen) wiping it down, crawling around in the bilge, and helping out.. What a great way to instill responsibility.
    Last edited by wolfie; 07-23-2015 at 09:59 AM.
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Thanks for the invite fellas. I was probably to boat broke to make it any ways. Speaking of pics I need to go see Jason soon.
    How long has the burley thing been going. The only reason I ask...a zillion years ago before I was born my ol man had a hydro swift with a 4 banger.
    My bro said it took about 100 yards to pull a skier up. One day the ol man drives to some boat race in idaho....and K boat followed him home.
    Sooooooooo its possible that without burley.....I may not have ever met/known any of you fockers
    I am pretty bored at work......I may try and find a pic of that boat.

5. The following user Likes H20MOFO's post:

Team Dirt Bag Intern NUTTZ
    Super Mod

You wouldn't have liked it Kreg. The boats were loud and girls kept parading back and forth in front of the spectating areas. Oh, and the beer was cheap to...probably not your cup of tea. :)
    Heavy Lake Lay Up Family Boat Ready To Race Any Takers

Sounds ruff fo sho....boobs ,brews and boats.

Not that it was a secret, but next time we'll make sure more people know!!! It would be good to have a lot of VJB representation in Burley!
    ****Disclaimer - I'm far from being an expert so you may want a second opinion!****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information