DSI Top

Thread: Trip to the Pharmacy

Trip to the Pharmacy

The other day I went over to a nearby CVS Pharmacy. When I got there, I went straight to the back of the store to where the Pharmacists' Counter is located and took out my little brown bottle along with a teaspoon and laid them both onto the counter.
    The pharmacist came over smiled and asked if he could help me. I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?"
    Being I'm a jet boater...I guess the Pharmacist just went along with me, and picked up the spoon and put a tiny bit of the liquid on his tongue and swilled it around. Then with a stomach-churning look on his face he spit it out on the floor and began coughing.
    When he finally was finished, I looked him right in the eye asked, "Now, does that taste sweet to you?"
    The pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!!!"
    So I said, "Oh thank God! That's a real relief! My doctor told me to get a pharmacist to test my urine for sugar!"
    Well, I can never go back to that CVS, but I really don't care though, because they aren't very friendly there anyway.
    Last edited by T8er S.; 07-08-2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: It's all yourin

2. The following 3 users Like T8er S.'s post:

Re: Trip to the Pharmacy

A lady walks into a pharmacy and asks for a bottle of arsenic, the pharmacist asks what are you going to do with it? Kill my husband she answers. I can't sell it to you for that exclaimed the pharmacist. The lady reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife and hands it to him. Well said the pharmacist you didn't say you had a prescription.
    Last edited by T8er S.; 11-05-2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: gonna get killt

4. The following 2 users Like T8er S.'s post:

Thread Information