DSI Top
  • Smokin in the cove

    This article was originally published in forum thread: Smokin in the cove started by T8er S. View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
    1. "THE ADVOCATE"'s Avatar
      "THE ADVOCATE" -
      Vroom vroom! Soon as my interstate family wagon/ hauler is done this is going to be on the list with a bunch of events! Who would have thunk I would ever gone to Arkansas....isnt it close to Okla-Homa?
    1. 78_Tahiti's Avatar
      78_Tahiti -
      LOL! I love the name of the town this event is at! Possom Grape, AK .......isn't that spelt Opossum?
    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Quote Originally Posted by 78_Tahiti View Post
      LOL! I love the name of the town this event is at! Possom Grape, AK .......isn't that spelt Opossum?
      Only if you've never ate one!
    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
      Vroom vroom! Soon as my interstate family wagon/ hauler is done this is going to be on the list with a bunch of events! Who would have thunk I would ever gone to Arkansas....isnt it close to Okla-Homa?
      Meet you there.
    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Attachment 6599
    1. "THE ADVOCATE"'s Avatar
      "THE ADVOCATE" -
      Quote Originally Posted by T8er S. View Post
      I dont get it, if its a dry county where do they race the boats?
    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
      I dont get it, if its a dry county where do they race the boats?
      Hmmmmmmm...... Mind blown!
    1. 78_Tahiti's Avatar
      78_Tahiti -
      Wow! There are still dry counties in the USA? I was unaware of that!
    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Here's some beautiful bean footage.

    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Here's another one.
    1. "THE ADVOCATE"'s Avatar
      "THE ADVOCATE" -
      Seems like the right lane had a little better track prep....nice vids Darren!!!!!
    1. T8er S.'s Avatar
      T8er S. -
      Quote Originally Posted by "THE ADVOCATE" View Post
      Seems like the right lane had a little better track prep....nice vids Darren!!!!!
      No doubt..... Vids are courtesy of Drag Boat Central. Thanks Jason.
  • Let them know where you found them!



  • Support VJB - Search ebay here!

  • Recent Activity

    tripped38

    School me. 72 kona jet boat

    Thread Starter: tripped38

    A year ago I inherited my grandfather's 1972 kona jet boat. He bought the boat in 1983 with out a motor. I believe he had it together and in the...

    Last Post By: T8er S. 08-05-2020, 04:28 PM Go to last post
  • Follow Us