PDA

View Full Version : update new york

pipes
03-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Are there any upstate new York boaters in this club. I can't seem to find any enthusiasts around here. I boat on the Mohawk river between lock 7 and 8, great sac and again lake and lake george.

"THE ADVOCATE"
03-29-2014, 07:35 PM
They are here, just think the east coast winter from hell has kept them quiet. Welcome to the site! :hi:. What kind of float are you boatin?

pipes
03-30-2014, 12:25 PM
They are here, just think the east coast winter from hell has kept them quiet. Welcome to the site! :hi:. What kind of float are you boatin?

I have a 77 Kona with a 460 bbf ot headers Berkley pump with pd. In the process of replacing the carpet. Thinking about pulling the engine to have it messaged a little or maybe even stroked. Then maybe an engine rail kit. Not sure if it's worth it to me to dump another 5 grand in it. It's pretty fun just the way it is

78_Tahiti
03-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the forum "pipes" I agree with you, it's kind of a tough decision, when the Boat's runnin good! Why change it!

chevyboy
04-20-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey man, I'm over on Saratoga lake! But go out to sacandaga and lake George too. Hope to see ya out on the water. Not to many old school jet boats out here anymore so I'm sure I'll see your boat at some point.

wrenchman
01-01-2016, 07:32 AM
I am in Salem, NY. Nice to hear there are some jet boaters around here. I am am new to the jets but have been boating around Lake George area for years.

White Lightning
01-01-2016, 10:13 AM
I have a 77 Kona with a 460 bbf ot headers Berkley pump with pd. In the process of replacing the carpet. Thinking about pulling the engine to have it messaged a little or maybe even stroked. Then maybe an engine rail kit. Not sure if it's worth it to me to dump another 5 grand in it. It's pretty fun just the way it is

Welcome. Post up some pics. I've got a '76.
Rob