PDA

View Full Version : UMMM...WELL...

"THE ADVOCATE"
11-02-2013, 05:57 PM
http://youtu.be/DBvmkSf6dc0 This guy must have wanted a new truck AND a new bimini but his wife said no. Guess he showed her!

heyyou325
11-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Some people shouldn't get drivers license, or at the minimum not be able to pull a trailer. I've seen people who can't even launch their boat. Or one intelligent individual when I was working on a bridge with a bridge closed sign up and detour who went around the sign and out to where we had the bridge deck off and wanted us to put it back together so he could cross to go hunting. We didn't. He couldn't back his trailer back off the bridge, and we were still pulling deck boards up. I finally backed it off for him. And this was no kid, like in your video.

Kona Kandi
11-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Ouch!

dragracerdave
11-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Some of the cheapest entertainment around...buy a six pack and go sit at a boat ramp after the boat show hits town, funny stuff there....years ago, my brother and I rescued a guys truck and trailer from 16 ' of water after his wife got scared and jumped out while backing him and his boat down the ramp....... I jumped out of my boat and cut the winch strap, or his boat would have went down also..we had to locate it, as it drifted over in the deep water, I swam down and tied a buoy to it, and waited for the wrecker to get there, then I swam down and chained her up to pull it out....you can't make this stuff up....