PDA

View Full Version : For Sale BBF 460/Berkley Exhaust Manifolds with risers and Bellhousing

comerz1
09-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Have a set of these manifolds for sale, pulled from a 1977 CVX-20 with pack-a-jet 460 12JE set up. They have a few nicks/gouges in them probably from working on the engine? The set I am using I was able to polish up nicely. I started polishing on one of these risers as you can see in the pictures. Asking 250.00 OBO plus the ride. Also have a bellhousing for the same set up, asking 100.00OBO plus the ride. Located in Fayetteville, AR. Thanks guys

"THE ADVOCATE"
09-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Somebody was asking about/looking for a set of those the other day. I will look around.

comerz1
09-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Thank you sir. I kind of looked myself but didn't see anything. Someone please let me know if I am way off base with the price here. I have no clue what they are truly worth. Additionally, I found a place locally that does ceramic-cote. (Sp?) If anyone is interested in the manifolds I would be happy to have the coated here before shipping. This is what I am doing with mine. You can polish ceremic-cote with mothers and it will shine almost like polished aluminum but be much more durable and won't lose it's shine like aluminum will. I am told it will cost about 400 to have them coated.

"THE ADVOCATE"
09-05-2013, 05:42 PM
http://www.vintagejetboats.com/showthread.php?7193-460-Ford-Exhaust-pics Here is a semi recent thread. I sold the aluminum headers to FKA for a case of beer but that was kinda a buddy deal! LOL Your price sounds pretty fair to me. Mine were in similar shape to yours and polished up pretty nice, would be a shame to coat some polishable aluminum JMO. Good luck on the sale and I will steer anyone your way. Those are a great working and VERY VERY light manifold. Questions come up pretty frequent.

comerz1
11-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Manifolds and Risers are SOLD. Thanks!