PDA

View Full Version : A & M trailer

Kona Kandi
07-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Monday morning I am launching the boat on the lake and taking the trailer in for a paint job. She will be stripped to bare metal then painted semi gloss black. I located N.O.S. lights and am basically restoring her as she was when new. I have searched for A & M trailer decals but have come up short. I will have a set of reproductions made to replace the originals. The wife says its just a trailer, if you are going to go all through that, why don't you restore the boat too. Hehehe... My plan is working:15_8_200v:

wolfie
07-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Monday morning I am launching the boat on the lake and taking the trailer in for a paint job. She will be stripped to bare metal then painted semi gloss black. I located N.O.S. lights and am basically restoring her as she was when new. I have searched for A & M trailer decals but have come up short. I will have a set of reproductions made to replace the originals. The wife says its just a trailer, if you are going to go all through that, why don't you restore the boat too. Hehehe... My plan is working:15_8_200v:

Looks good but I think it looks better with the girls in it.

Kona Kandi
07-13-2013, 08:21 PM
I have to agree. When she is put back together, a group shot will have to take place.:thumbs20up:

White Lightning
07-14-2013, 11:08 AM

LOLOL
Rob

Kona Kandi
07-20-2013, 08:10 AM
Well I got her back together. I was happy the body shop was able to save the original stickers. We are heading to the farmers market, then a quick run to the lake for a quickie, I mean a quick run to the houseboat. We always manage to leave something important behind:zwhistle: