71 stinger
04-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Pic of the boat and rc boats...also my brother being the good he is lol

"THE ADVOCATE"
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Looks like a beautiful day! Nice water :zdrool:

71 stinger
04-07-2013, 05:13 PM
It was a very nice day but later in the day it got windy and had some chop on the lake...still a fun day though next week it's suppose to be in high 80s Sweeet can't wait

newtojets
04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
hey for someone that has not been to berryessa how is it?????? oh by the way nice rc boats! i got one! miss bud boat!

71 stinger
04-07-2013, 06:57 PM
hey for someone that has not been to berryessa how is it?????? oh by the way nice rc boats! i got one! miss bud boat!

Berryessa seems pretty nice so far. Lots of areas to beach your boat and kick back on shore. Also on Saturday it got pretty choppy out but we were able to find some areas where the water was still smooth enought to play. Wether it be rc boats or water toys behind your boat.

im not sure how low the water will be in the summer. As of right now the water level seems pretty good.

78_Tahiti
04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Lake Berryessa's water level doesn't seem to change to much. Its really a nice little lake! Every afternoon about 3:30 the wind seems to pick up, then it dies down again around 6pm. There's a group of us that head up there late in the fall.

newtojets
04-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Lake Berryessa's water level doesn't seem to change to much. Its really a nice little lake! Every afternoon about 3:30 the wind seems to pick up, then it dies down again around 6pm. There's a group of us that head up there late in the fall.
youll have to let me know when that is ! id like to maybe tag along.

71 stinger
04-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Wait till fall??? Heck I'm waiting for summer lol...I know it will get kinda packed in the summer but hey it's all good.

78_Tahiti
04-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Wait till fall??? Heck I'm waiting for summer lol...I know it will get kinda packed in the summer but hey it's all good.
I try to get up to Berryessa a few times a season! The Lupine Shores Ramp is closest to us Sacramento Area People. Just post a new thread when your planning on hitting the lake. Last year we saw 2 Bugatti Veyron's, cruising the twisty mountain roads when we went.
Here's a link to last year.
http://www.vintagejetboats.com/showthread.php?6297-Pictures-from-Berryessa-November-2012
http://www.vintagejetboats.com/showthread.php?6212-Saturday-November-10-2012-Lake-Berryessa-Lupine-Shores

71 stinger
04-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Ok so where do I post up I'm going to the lake..it would be cool to meet some other boater and perhaps do a couple lake berryessa bashes this summer...in case you all didn't know lake berryessa is a whole 20 minutes from the house

:biggrin::drv:

David
04-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Ok so where do I post up I'm going to the lake..it would be cool to meet some other boater and perhaps do a couple lake berryessa bashes this summer...in case you all didn't know lake berryessa is a whole 20 minutes from the house

:biggrin::drv:
http://www.vintagejetboats.com/forumdisplay.php?107-California-North There you go...

Kona Kandi
04-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Used to go to Berryessa when I was a kid, learned to barefoot there. May have to make a trip soon.

newtojets
04-30-2013, 10:02 PM

:biggrin::drv:no fair!!!! im gonna try and do a few trips this year!

Iamjmc2
05-01-2013, 08:19 AM
Thought I would add a little info here on the Lake Berryessa topic. Since the state cancled the contract with the previouse
company running the resorts, the state has been over seeing the resorts. They have changed the names back to allmost what they used to be. I think Steele park is now Steele Canyon Recreation area. No more Lupine shores!! I hated that name. We have gone out the last 2 Sundays and it was perfect. Until the state finds someone to run the resorts they have not been charging to launch or for day use. Hours were 7am to 7pm. How ever i had heard that they were going to start charging as of today, May 1.
Will not know for sure till next weekend. Also by the way, during the summer, which in California, begins in about ten minutes,
a few of us head up to the lake on Thursday evenings and launch from the free boat launch. Looking forward to meeting some new people this year. I keep up to date news wise from a web site all about Lake Berryessa: www.lakeberryessanews.com

71 stinger
05-07-2013, 10:24 AM
I've been launching from Capell cove right across from steel park...I then run over to pinewood park I think it's called...anyways when you leave Capell you just make a big arc to the left I normally leave truck and trailer in there...well till it gets really busy...but I stage there and pick up my passengers.

If any of you want too hook up and go play give me a call 707 410-8516

Daniel

perandall
07-31-2013, 02:25 PM
damn that looks like the same boat i got i think mines a 1972 wriedt stinger. 18 footer with an engine hatch cover. damn and ur not but half an hour or so from me.

Clockwork Jet
07-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Yeah. We went there last weekend. Had a great time. You guys need to let me know the good spots. Kinda wandered around the lake. Launched at Putah ramp.

Iamjmc2
07-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Yeah. We went there last weekend. Had a great time. You guys need to let me know the good spots. Kinda wandered around the lake. Launched at Putah ramp.
We like to go to Putah as well during the weekends but during the week or on Thursday evenings we launch from capell free boat launch. We are useally out in the main body of the lake on the west side.

78_Tahiti
08-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Deb and I need to come play, Berryessa is a nice lake!

Iamjmc2
08-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Deb and I need to come play, Berryessa is a nice lake!
Would love to see you guys out there. :cheers: