PDA

View Full Version : Any good sources for interior restoration supplies?

hawaiian_jet
01-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I am going to re-do my interior myself and I am curious if you guys know of any reputable companies for vinyl,welting and stuff like that. Better yet,if you got any horror stories on which companies NOT to deal with that would be apprecated also.

David
01-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Well I can tell you I get my supplies from Liberty Upholstery here in Sacramento...
It's a wholesale shop, they sell to the public as well, my nephew does interiors so that's how I found them...
Did a quick search in your area and found this...

Heller Foam & Upholstery Supply (937)222-1877

wolfie
01-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Thought of doing some of it myself but I sold the boat before hand. We have some really good suppliers around here in Utah. Probably some in your neck of the woods as well. They pretty much all buy from the same people. Talk to some of the local upholsterers in your area under the pretext of them doing it. Find out what manufacturer they use. Then go to your local store and order it.

hawaiian_jet
01-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Thanks,I havent looked locally yet usually get better deals from the net.This is gonna be a trip,never done any uhpolstery work before but then again I rewired my whole house after just reading and doing net research for a couple weeks:rockwoot: