PDA

View Full Version : LOUISIANA

jwallmuth
01-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Looking for the members that live in Louisiana, or close enough to come hang out this year on the water. pm me with your contact info or just add me to your buddy list so we can contact each other when its time to take the boats out, thanks.

wolfie
01-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey J...I think there are a couple in and around the La area as well as Ok and Texas....hopefully someone will pipe in!!

jwallmuth
02-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I guess not.

"THE ADVOCATE"
02-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Didnt Charles talk to you? He has the blown Southwind and lives in Laffayette. If not let me know, I got his number and he said yall were planning on hittin the water!

"THE ADVOCATE"
02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
And if one of yall would help out my memory... on the highway from Laffayette north to Oppalousas there was an abandoned airport and small resevoir. Is it still there? Thanks.

jwallmuth
02-20-2012, 05:00 PM
And if one of yall would help out my memory... on the highway from Laffayette north to Oppalousas there was an abandoned airport and small resevoir. Is it still there? Thanks.

you will have to ask him, i might have talked to him, but tell him to pm me

R51959
03-20-2012, 06:58 AM
:biggrin:hey jason you are right lake dubison is still there and its ok for testing and tuning but thats about it . its too small for hanging out . no place to beach the boat . and the airport is still in operation . use to fly out of there every weekend and then finished my training in lafayette . red river is much nicer .

"THE ADVOCATE"
03-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Still in operation? '90-'93 it was an almost perfect concrete 1 mile oval to test and tune cars and motorcycles. And we used to wind surf in the pond..... talk about getting some strange looks! LOL! Loved that place