PDA

View Full Version : OK questions?

"THE ADVOCATE"
12-31-2011, 05:18 PM
My hull and diamond tuck interior is pure white. Will it be permanetely stained red after boating in Oklahoma?

t8ersalad
12-31-2011, 05:21 PM
Naw, but your undies will be. :drv:

"THE ADVOCATE"
12-31-2011, 05:25 PM
All right then, a mid west trip will be put on the bucket list!!!

t8ersalad
12-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Anytime....... :hi:

H20MOFO
01-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Fwiw.....the best thing I have found for interiors is those magic erasers. And if that wont cut it hit it with a shot of simple green and then the eraser. I have drove to o.k. a half dozen times.....its not that much fun. :zz22_yikes: Twice I did it straight through ...23 hours is all it took if I remember correct. :drv:

wolfie
01-01-2012, 09:47 AM
That would have to be a two week vacation trip for me!

"THE ADVOCATE"
01-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Fwiw.....the best thing I have found for interiors is those magic erasers. And if that wont cut it hit it with a shot of simple green and then the eraser. I have drove to o.k. a half dozen times.....its not that much fun. :zz22_yikes: Twice I did it straight through ...23 hours is all it took if I remember correct. :drv:
I drove from Louisiana to Utah a couple of times when I moved here....I will never stop in Kansas again!!! :zz22_yikes:

H20MOFO
01-01-2012, 02:46 PM
I drove from Louisiana to Utah a couple of times when I moved here....I will never stop in Kansas again!!! :zz22_yikes:

Dude.....was in some place(town) named after annie oakly.......holy shizzle....I compained about the room they stuck me in. You should have seen the second room. :zz22_yikes: :zz22_yikes:

"THE ADVOCATE"
01-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Odele! I was somewhere in Kansas, wasnt even that tired but stopped fora restroom break. I knew I would be tired soon and since there was a bar in the motel parking lot I settled in. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard screams coming from outside! Bunch of dudes in cowboy hats beating up a little guy on my front porch. They went back in the bar. An hour later the same thing happened again... I stayed in my room and left quick in the morning!

78_Tahiti
01-02-2012, 03:11 PM
LOL! I would have done the same Jason! Prolly before dawn!

wolfie
01-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Odele! I was somewhere in Kansas, wasnt even that tired but stopped fora restroom break. I knew I would be tired soon and since there was a bar in the motel parking lot I settled in. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard screams coming from outside! Bunch of dudes in cowboy hats beating up a little guy on my front porch. They went back in the bar. An hour later the same thing happened again... I stayed in my room and left quick in the morning!

Damn hippies should have cut their hair the first time they were told!!! :4_1_72: