PDA

View Full Version : Email from a member...

David
09-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Gonna try and set this up here...
Got a message on Facebook from a guy looking for info on Southwind Boats. I messaged him back with Bill's # and told him to give Bill a ring. The emailer is a member here now and I will let him jump in if he'd like on this...
This was the email I received this morning...

This is a great site . i had my boat for sale but now it's nfs after finding this site . it's inspired me to gather up the old gang and get out there again. i learned more about my boat from mr morgan in ten minutes than the last 10 years . i called all the boat places in killeen texas and nobody ever heard of southwind boats . of the three i talked with all were very rude and one of them told me there was never a boat mfg in killeen . wow that sticker with there name stamped on it says otherwise. keep up the great work.

wolfie
09-16-2011, 12:50 PM
There's are three people I can think of off the top of my head that can answer any and all questions he has about Southwind Boats!! All three are on Facebook as well. If they want to PM me I can see what I can do to put them in touch.

Welcome to the site, whomever you are!!!

78_Tahiti
09-26-2011, 12:29 AM
There's are three people I can think of off the top of my head that can answer any and all questions he has about Southwind Boats!! All three are on Facebook as well. If they want to PM me I can see what I can do to put them in touch.

Welcome to the site, whomever you are!!!

and whatever Southwind You Float! hehe! :hi: