PDA

View Full Version : Here comes da rooster

Iamjmc2
07-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Jeff has got roost!!! After carefull thought and planning (at least a day) and out of frustration of not having enough $$ to get the parts I desire for my boat, I was able to fabricate out of aluminum stock I had laying around my shop, a home grown ride plate. Adjustable from about 6 deg. up to about 6 deg. down. What a differance a pc. of metal can have. I know it is not a proper ride plate installation but for a poor ignagent bastich such as my self I think I did pretty good. My goal was to see a little air under the roost, I believe I got that and alot more.

David
07-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Good job man!!! Like you didn't embarrass me enough the last time we were up your way???

BUT!!! I don't know if you've been paying attention here but I'm coming after you!!!
My slow little Panther is out and the Berkeley is on it's way in!!!

But really.... Great job man!!!

oldschoolcool
07-21-2011, 04:18 PM
i will take one please :biggrin: just shoot me a price

wolfie
07-21-2011, 05:21 PM
i will take one please :biggrin: just shoot me a price

Tom will hook you up big time!!! He did me!!!

78_Tahiti
07-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Very Nice Man! Lets see them talk crap about a Jet Boat with a littleblock NOW!! :cheers:

David
07-21-2011, 07:24 PM
It was just a sad day for me... Although I'm a Chevy man from way back to be beat by a SB 350 up against my BBF :(

Iamjmc2
07-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey Thanks guys for the possitive remarks. David, yes I have been following what your doing, I am always here I just do not talk alot. You guys crack me up all the time.
It is going to be a completely different game for you when you get her complete. You better hang on the first time out, and make sure you have everything tied down, put away , and that your seat is bolted tight!! :zz22_yikes: Going to give you the chance to show me too the next time we meet up. Am looking forward to it. :biggrin:

David
07-21-2011, 10:50 PM
One of these days Jeff I'm gonna yank you outta the corner and take that lamp shade off your head!!!
You aren't a quiet guy in person, no need to be a quiet guy here!!!

I'm hoping to be 10 - 15 mph faster with the Berk, loader, shoe, ride plate combo...
Then some engine work when $$$ allow...

Good to see your boat with a HUGE tail, did you pick up any MPH with your latest mods?

78_Tahiti
07-22-2011, 01:02 AM
OK You Berkley Bastages! I know your just trying to get me to put a blower on my Panther Princess! LOL!

David
07-22-2011, 07:53 AM
OK You Berkley Bastages! I know your just trying to get me to put a blower on my Panther Princess! LOL!
See how far that get's you buddy!!! hehehe

Iamjmc2
07-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks again guys I needed a chuckle this morning. It never fails when you get something going right the laws of nature balance themselves out. Spent all of yesterday afternoon replacing the water pump in my truck. I guess I am more of a face to face, old school kind of guy, and besides that lamp shade and me go way back, to the stone age!!

I would love to see a blower on that sweet ride of yours steve. Always been a dream of mine. That and maybe a 100 shot of juice!! Only when needed, Ya right, all the time. :15_8_200v:

David
07-22-2011, 11:02 AM
We're here for you Jeff... Nice to have you join in as well... Sorry to hear about the water pump deal... Takes away from the VJB budget!!!

Ya I remember in November we had a discussion about your lamp shade escapades!!! LOL