PDA

View Full Version : New Hangout

LakeRaider
12-28-2010, 03:14 AM
Just saw a post over at BAR inviting everybody to hang out. There is a sand beach, ramps right across the river, bars on the river, did I mention the bars?. Fuel close by. Basically just pull out of Tanners creek and blow across the river. With the fuel prices going up, we must conserve gas and drink more! ;D And for you non drinkers, you can be cheerleaders on the bank. lol
I also understand that Labatt has a new lime beer out that is even tastier than bud lite lime. I have it on order and will do a taste hammering this weekend! and to the two Amigos that say they're qiving up smokin and drinkin for 2011- YOUR FULL OF Dunk! lol It will never happen. Your raggity jetboats are always blown up so you got nothing else to do but drink-and smoke! And rummor has it that the BigKahoonie is building a top secret blown Yugo mota for his hydro for 2011 and plans to make an assult on the slowest jetboat in the world record, currently held by himself. Thats it for now boys, heading to the boozer to meet with the Aussies. Raider- "havin fun as usual" 8)

David
12-28-2010, 07:10 AM
This post just makes me want to pack up and move to Hamilton, Ohio!! That's way more than "nothing" Raider!!!

Specially because there's a boat that might be clower than mine!!! LOL

racer
01-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Just posted our first event at our place for june 11th 2011. all the details are in the events fourm on this site.. pass the word and hope to meet everyone.. jeff

David
01-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Hey Jeff... Welcome aboard (no pun intended)...

Got your event linked up to the calendar. Look forward to seeing what you guys in Kentucky are doing with your VJB's!!!

78_Tahiti
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM
What he said!