PDA

View Full Version : Northern Utah Advocate

"THE ADVOCATE"
12-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi, as the new northern Utah advocate( I was hired yesterday by 78-Tahiti, anyone with a 460 is called the boss) I need decals and business cards to distribute. uniboardersleeping@msn.com is where you can contact me or find out how much ice is on the lake right now. thanks Jason.

David
12-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi, as the new northern Utah advocate( I was hired yesterday by 78-Tahiti, anyone with a 460 is called the boss) I need decals and business cards to distribute. uniboardersleeping@msn.com is where you can contact me or find out how much ice is on the lake right now. thanks Jason.

PM me over your address and I'll get you decals off in the mail. Need to know color and style you'd like, check out the thread and let me know.

You can PM 78_Tahiti your info for cards, I'm sure he'll get on it directly!!! :)

78_Tahiti
12-10-2010, 05:09 PM
You can PM 78_Tahiti your info for cards, I'm sure he'll get on it directly!!! :)

No problem man, I'll copy and paste the board logo on to a biz card sheet for ya. print out as many as you like LMAO!!! Now remember Jason! The postition of advocate carries a lot of responsibility! During the first 6 months (which is a training period) we request that you give all fellow vintage JetBoat owners, there families, and any other interested individuals. The utmost courtesy and respect to anything "Vintage Jet Boat.com" Thanks for your support of VJB4um.com. Senior Pot Stirrer & Panther Invigorator, 78_Tahiti!!!! :)

David
12-10-2010, 05:10 PM

No problem man, I'll copy and paste the board logo on to a biz card sheet for ya. print out as many as you like LMAO!!! Now remember Jason! The postition of advocate carries a lot of responsibility! During the first 6 months (which is a training period) we request that you give all fellow vintage JetBoat owners, there families, and any other interested individuals. The utmost courtesy and respect to anything "Vintage Jet Boat.com" Thanks for your support of VJB4um.com. Senior Pot Stirrer & Panther Invigorator, 78_Tahiti!!!! :)

LMAO!!!!!

"THE ADVOCATE"
01-27-2011, 10:14 PM
BOATS? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKN BOATS!!!! :'(

David
01-27-2011, 10:49 PM
can you slice that up with a little rice and wasabi please??

"THE ADVOCATE"
01-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Would you prefer green tea or saki with that sir?

78_Tahiti
01-28-2011, 12:30 AM
SAKI! Of Course, lightly heated! Thanks!

David
01-28-2011, 08:02 AM
SAKI! Of Course, lightly heated! Thanks!

Ditto

wolfie
02-27-2011, 09:51 AM
So does that mean if I have any problems with my vintage jet boat, he's the guy to go to? :biggrin:

wolfie
02-28-2011, 06:54 PM
So I hope you're ready to step up to the job, Jason. Does Advocate status also make you cruise director? :biggrin:
I've sent some notes out to a few Utard friends letting them know about this place (I hope the management doesn't mind). I'd love to get a weekend set up to have a nice group of Utah boaters get together!!! It would be a nice picture!!

David
02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Jason is the VintageJetBoats.com Advocate for Utah!!! Call him for all your wants and desires!!

78_Tahiti
03-01-2011, 03:25 AM
Jason is the VintageJetBoats.com Advocate for Utah!!! Call him for all your wants and desires!!

And Wolfie! Take Lots * Lots of Pictures!!

"THE ADVOCATE"
03-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Hey Dave! Have you ever been to Sand Hollow? Thinking of an overnight trip there in June. Boats, sand dunes for the ohv's and goog fishing for the kids is what i've heard but have never been there.
My dream cruise will be Oct. 18 next fall. 1 or 20 OPEN HEADERED jet boats roaring through the narrows @ Soldier Hollow the day before the duck hunt begins. The ducks and geese will be back in an hour, but the deer and elk hunters will be SOL. :15_8_200v: Tired of getting shot at while setting decoys in the dark!!!!!!

wolfie
03-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Haven't been Sand Hollow yet. Been past there a number of times. One of these days. We stay pretty close as we don't have the RV anymore. I know that there's a lot of places nearby to stay though. We had a trailer but when the kid was in H/S we never had time for it with football, wrestling, lacrosse, and track. We want to get something eventually. Maybe when he graduates college!!!

"THE ADVOCATE"
03-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Yah, lots of day trip spots I like( never had problems at Yuba, Echo, Willard Bay, East Canyon, Rockport....) Figured out it is cheaper to rent camp trailer than own one for 2 or 3 overnight trips a year. Place in West Jordan rents big pop ups with all bells and whistles for $100 a day, not including pick up night or drop off morning!!! I.E. pick up thurs. night drop off Mon. A.m. for $300 bucks!!!!! Thinking of camp trips to Sand Hollow, Starvation, and maybe twin Falls ID. Or WY if the guy that posted he was getting a rally going there.I love to quote Tome Petty "The summer is wide open!"

H20MOFO
03-02-2011, 12:31 PM

Just as an fyi....there are live cams at some of the lakes. Try www.livelakeview.com (http://www.livelakeview.com)

David
03-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Ya that live lake view looks nuttin' like the lake we were out on yesterday!!! That is a cool feature!!!

Sleek Freak
03-14-2011, 07:02 PM
the lake cams suck. now I have to park at the south marina at Willard Bay on work days.
my wife can see my truck and trailer on her work computer if I park at the north marina.
no cam at the south marina yet. :biggrin:

David
03-14-2011, 07:18 PM
the lake cams suck. now I have to park at the south marina at Willard Bay on work days.
my wife can see my truck and trailer on her work computer if I park at the north marina.
no cam at the south marina yet. :biggrin:

:4_1_72: sucks for you!!! hehehe

78_Tahiti
03-15-2011, 07:02 AM
:4_12_2: :sign0068: At least she didn't give you a cell phone with video conferencing, and have you mount it on the dash of the boat! :blahblah: