PDA

View Full Version : LBBA Thrill in the Chill 2011

VJB
11-14-2010, 02:22 PM
This was a great event in 2010...
I hope we have double the boats for 2011!!!
November 5th is the first Saturday of the month this year.
Those of us from the Sac are meet up at the 49er Diner on hwy 80 and then caravan up there.

78_Tahiti
12-26-2010, 08:58 PM
After everyone having such a good time, I'm sure the friends of friends list will grow!

David
08-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Hey so it's August already... Just want to get you guys pumped up for this and mark the date on your calendar!!!

77GT
08-12-2011, 08:37 AM
So when and where will this take place?

David
08-12-2011, 08:46 AM
November 5th Lake Berryessa. near Napa, Ca... Out west brother, kinda long haul from Bama...

77GT
08-12-2011, 09:03 AM
I spent many summers at Berryessa when I was a teenager.

Our heat index is currently 103*F in lower bama.

I'd much rather be in Napa than here right now.

David
08-12-2011, 09:08 AM
80's here right now... Great summer!!!

Mike-66
08-12-2011, 01:27 PM
I cant wait for Nov-5th. I have been up at Berryessa damn near every week so far this summer except for the last two due to repainting the boat. My uncle is restoring his jet boat right now and I'm trying to get him to come up with me.

78_Tahiti
08-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Last year was a lot fun! It got pretty choppy at the end of the day. IamJC lives up there, he has a white Grizzly Jetboat with a berk & a Little block chevy. Runs really well!

David
08-12-2011, 01:35 PM
I cant wait for Nov-5th. I have been up at Berryessa damn near every week so far this summer except for the last two due to repainting the boat. My uncle is restoring his jet boat right now and I'm trying to get him to come up with me.
It will be a good time Mike! I hope your uncle has his done too...

Last year was a lot fun! It got pretty choppy at the end of the day. IamJC lives up there, he has a white Grizzly Jetboat with a berk & a Little block chevy. Runs really well!
Jeff and I have a little deal to settle when that weekend rolls around!!! Right Jeff???

Iamjmc2
08-13-2011, 03:18 PM
:15_8_200v: Right you are sir!! :15_8_200v:

78_Tahiti
08-13-2011, 06:11 PM
And I plan to be there to Video IT!! Muhuwahaha

David
08-13-2011, 10:44 PM
:)

David
09-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Looks like we're gonna have some visitors from Utah this year too!!! I sure hope that Mother Nature is good to us again this year with great weather!!!

wolfie
09-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Looks like we're gonna have some visitors from Utah this year too!!! I sure hope that Mother Nature is good to us again this year with great weather!!!

We're planning on getting in Friday evening!!! We're all looking forward to it, specially Jill!!

David
09-20-2011, 08:19 PM
We'll be ready for you!!!

David
10-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Rumor has it that LBBA may be moving this to the following weekend...
I will keep an ear out for what's happening, at this point I'm good for either weekend or both for that matter!!! :)

wolfie
10-17-2011, 03:04 PM
We're good too. Maybe they're moving it because they heard we were coming!!! :41616-4:

H20MOFO
10-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Soooooo....what kind of drive is that from here...12 hours??? :confused-smiley-013:

David
10-17-2011, 04:00 PM
We're good too. Maybe they're moving it because they heard we were coming!!! :41616-4:
Not real sure what the deal is, I'm flexible. Like I said either or both are good for me...

Soooooo....what kind of drive is that from here...12 hours??? :confused-smiley-013:
I think we made it in 11 up and 10 back...

H20MOFO
10-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Now that you say that....I think I already asked....gettin alzhimers I guess. So you guys/barrissa is nor cali...or? Is it warmer there than here(slc) in the 1st of nov?lol :confused-smiley-013: :biggrin:

David
10-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Now that you say that....I think I already asked....gettin alzhimers I guess. So you guys/barrissa is nor cali...or? Is it warmer there than here(slc) in the 1st of nov?lol :confused-smiley-013: :biggrin:
It's a crap shoot... Was real nice last year...

78_Tahiti
10-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Its all up to a higher power regarding the weather Kreg! I can safely say, "It Won't be Snowing" but, I have been to this event when it was 80 degrees, when it was 60 degrees, and one year it was raining! We spent the day boating anyways. Last time I was in the water I Didn't Melt, so it all good! :happy2: :4_1_72:

H20MOFO
10-17-2011, 06:33 PM
I think its safe to say the 80* days are done here....for months. :41616-4: Sounds like a good time....

Big Nasty
10-17-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm new to this site but most of you already know who I am. I was wondering why this site hasn't given due credit on this event and a couple of the others? This is a clear violation of the Laid Back Boaters member rules. The Author has Highjacked this as his own, I call this being plagiarized. I know this post will be deleted and that's fine but if it's not corrected in this thread I will enforce my power also on the other site this was stolen from by BANNING certain members.
Just so you know, it is NOT OK to post the outings unless you haveization to do so. If anyone is interested in more info about the outings, you can find it at www.laidbackboaters.com (http://www.laidbackboaters.com). We have always enjoyed meeting new people but we also like to have an idea on who is going to show up, we've worked hard over the years to try and keep these outings laid back and family friendly.

De-LaminatorSteve
10-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Nice!!!

David
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm new to this site but most of you already know who I am. I was wondering why this site hasn't given due credit on this event and a couple of the others? This is a clear violation of the Laid Back Boaters member rules. The Author has Highjacked this as his own, I call this being plagiarized. I know this post will be deleted and that's fine but if it's not corrected in this thread I will enforce my power also on the other site this was stolen from by BANNING certain members.
Just so you know, it is NOT OK to post the outings unless you haveization to do so. If anyone is interested in more info about the outings, you can find it at www.laidbackboaters.com (http://www.laidbackboaters.com). We have always enjoyed meeting new people but we also like to have an idea on who is going to show up, we've worked hard over the years to try and keep these outings laid back and family friendly.
Why don't you have a nice read of this topic... http://www.vintagejetboats.com/showthread.php?3706-LBBA-Events&p=47585&viewfull=1#post47585

Slotracer came in here a while back and I thought we took care of this... I even sent him my number and asked him to give me a call... Steve Cas has my number and can call me anytime... I figure that there are plenty of members that frequent both sites and I don't need to go over there and post who's doing what since I figure they are already doing it...
Anyhow... Your post is up and no need to delete it... If you need to delete my membership because I have violted one of your site rules I completely understand

78_Tahiti
10-17-2011, 09:57 PM
LOL! I agree David! Amazing thing is, does that mean you have to be an LBBA Member to go to Berryessa to hook up with other Boating fanatics. The TITC is an outing started by the LBBA, I always thought of its memtion here, was for informative purposes. From what I understand. All LBBA Events are open invitation! If that has changed & LBBA has an exclusive group of people only. Don't worry, I wont waste my time coming over to where ever you all are parked to introduce myself.

De-LaminatorSteve
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
typical.
spin it off to anther thread. instead of addressing it head on.

Coat tailing and jacking events as if they were your own.

and missing the point totally.

Ell OH Ell indeed.

David
10-17-2011, 10:08 PM
I addressed it head on with a PM, I don't need a drama filled board like the other sites have. I emailed slotracer with my number when he mentioned this on a previous post. No call, Steve Cas has my number, no call.
I have sent Big ny number as well, and Steve I'll PM you my number as well if you'd like to talk.

t8ersalad
10-18-2011, 06:25 AM
Now W's getting upset.... :nana: :confused-smiley-013: I know it's not put on by vjb. I also know that it's a lbba event. And I'm in Oklahoma. Not very laid back. :eusasmiles:

Slotracer
10-18-2011, 09:59 AM
I addressed it head on with a PM, I don't need a drama filled board like the other sites have. I emailed slotracer with my number when he mentioned this on a previous post. No call, Steve Cas has my number, no call.
I have sent Big ny number as well, and Steve I'll PM you my number as well if you'd like to talk.

Hey David, I too thought you had everything taken care of, do not think it is your fault about people posting events up here, I never did recieve a e-mail with a phone number that I know of. there is no need for drama on any board and I do not blame you at all for not wanting any.

David
10-18-2011, 10:38 AM

Hey David, I too thought you had everything taken care of, do not think it is your fault about people posting events up here, I never did recieve a e-mail with a phone number that I know of. there is no need for drama on any board and I do not blame you at all for not wanting any.
I'm not blaming anyone else but myself. My name ain't Obama!!! :)
Anyhow, thanks for the response and I hope this makes things easier as I said previously here and on your site as well.
Gonna send you a PM on LBBA...
Thanks

David
10-18-2011, 10:50 AM

Steve Cas from LBBA on LBBA after I added the board. This will just be a link now.

Thanks but no thanks David, Laid Back Boaters does not need or want a sub-forum on another site so please delete it. Here again, you made a decision without contacting anyone to get an approval. As I mentioned to some last night, putting the outings on numerous boards is not what the membership here wants. In order to "try" to keep tabs on who is coming to any given outing, the outing schedule is going to remain here. It has also been somewhat of an issue of misinformation being spread around that isn't appreciated by many folks that have been attending the outings for 10+ years, including me.
If someone would like to get information on an outing, they will need to see it here. Since many of the people have voiced their opinion to keep this message board semi private where guests cannot read all the forums, it's a way to be able to monitor the outings. The reason is some of the outings in the past went to hell so regulations of sorts have been put into place to help prevent those issues at future outings.
In regards to you saying "VintageJetBoats.com does not sponsor any events nor do we plan to because of insurance reasons" is very interesting to me. Since you are inviting people to other outings, you, as the owner of VJB are in fact supporting and endorsing what you're calling an event. You are also adding possible liability issues to others in doing so. The people you are inviting also have stickers on their boats and trucks along with wearing VJB attire so again, you are sponsoring those people to go to outings in the form of advertising.
If you are referring to me as far as phone numbers and calls, as many around here can attest to, I very rarely keep phone numbers nor do I remember them off the top of my head. On top of that, you can look in the Community Chest to see who the owners of this site are, it is no longer just me. If any issues arise, the decision on what to do about it is made by a few not just one. The decision to keep the outings here was also decided on by many, not just one.

77GT
10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Boy oh boy.

Where is Glen Beck when you need him.

The LA branch of VJB will have a gathering of like minded folks to sit in their boats in the middle of a field.

Dukes of Hazard reruns will be on the big screen and the double wide will be open and the adult malt beverages, Billy Beer" will be flowing.

All boat trailers will be jacked up and put on blocks so no one will hurt themselves.

The only engine noise will have to come from your own vocal cords. That way we can declare this a "Green" event.

You must complete a 12 step program before you will be allowed to drive home.

:biggrin:

By the way, LA = Lower Alabama

David
10-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Boy oh boy.

Where is Glen Beck when you need him.

The LA branch of VJB will have a gathering of like minded folks to sit in their boats in the middle of a field.

Dukes of Hazard reruns will be on the big screen and the double wide will be open and the adult malt beverages, Billy Beer" will be flowing.

All boat trailers will be jacked up and put on blocks so no one will hurt themselves.

The only engine noise will have to come from your own vocal cords. That way we can declare this a "Green" event.

You must complete a 12 step program before you will be allowed to drive home.

By the way, LA = Lower Alabama
Since LA is quite a ways from us... Videos and pics would be great!!!
Too funny man!!!

fkaracing
10-18-2011, 12:21 PM
David, THANK YOU for trying to promote/sponsor JET BOATING. Glad that you are not Biased on who you let on your lake :blahblah: I have not had ANY issues with any of the VJB members about this type of garbage and am glad I have never been on those other sites. Keep up the great work on THIS forum. AGAIN THANKS to all the GOOD VJB members :cheers:

David
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
David, THANK YOU for trying to promote/sponsor JET BOATING. Glad that you are not Biased on who you let on your lake :blahblah: I have not had ANY issues with any of the VJB members about this type of garbage and am glad I have never been on those other sites. Keep up the great work on THIS forum. AGAIN THANKS to all the GOOD VJB members :cheers:
Thanks Rory

H20MOFO
10-18-2011, 01:20 PM

:rockwoot: :werd: :yesnod:

justsquirtin
10-18-2011, 02:43 PM
AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE=SEEMS TO ME THE FIRST TIME I WAS INVITED TO THIS EVENT-THERE WERE 1 OR 2 LAID BACK BOATER OUT OF THE 10 BOATS THAT SHOWED UP
IF THINGS ARE GETTING TOUCHY-MAYBE LBB NEEDS TO STATE THIS EVENT IS FOR LBB MEMBERS ONLY

I HAVE BEEN TO MANY EVENTS THROUGHOUT CALIF PUT ON BY VARIOUS PEOPLE OR CLUBS OR WHATEVER ==EVERYONE WAS HAPPY TO MEET NEW BOATER AND SUCH-
HELL A FEW OF US CRAZIES DROVE BACK TO UTAH FOR A BOATIN INVITE AND WE MET A BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE-

I DONT KNOW --AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE

wolfie
10-18-2011, 03:20 PM
I don't know, Doug. I think there's a couple guys that were upset that there was something put up on here. That and the fact that I had said something about wanting to join in. After all, I'm an outsider. Maybe they thought I was going to try to convert them? :4_12_2:

by the by, did you happen to get my PM?

justsquirtin
10-18-2011, 05:48 PM
no i did not get your message there dave

wolfie
10-18-2011, 05:55 PM

Your inbox is full.

justsquirtin
10-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Your inbox is full.
fixed it

wolfie
10-18-2011, 06:47 PM

Your inbox is full.
fixed it

Laid_Back_1
10-18-2011, 11:31 PM
I DONT KNOW --AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE

I will address this one, yes, you and many others are missing something. That something is seeing a great thing turn to crap because of people just showing up and causing major problems, fights, drunken brawls, pulling guns, sheriffs, CHP, you name it. I'm sure some of you have experienced it at Camp Far West and/or have read about it on numerous other forums. We have worked very hard the past couple of years to get the LBBA back to what it was and what it was intended to be, outings you'd be comfortable bringing a child or your grandmother.
That is not saying that the people that frequent this board are included in the above descriptions and I really don't believe you are. The problems arise when there is an open forum advertising outings where anyone and everyone can read about them. You have no idea who will show up and how many which is exactly what we are trying to prevent. There has to be a way to monitor the attendance to the outings that we've been having for more than 10 years, most of which have been a ton of fun. On top of that, as I mentioned to David earlier, you are also letting people (lurkers) know when you will be away from your home and for how long. I remember reading about many homes being broken into on the old Hot Boat forums, none here but the threat is still there.
The downfall started when we had a big write up in the now defunct Hot Boat magazine back in 2005. It was really cool to see something you created get attention in a national publication but it turned out to be a double edged sword. Not only did I get a ton of calls inquiring about the LBBA from really good people and companies wanting to sponsor events there were darn near an equal amount on "unfriendlies" some of which showed up to the outings. That IS NOT going to happen again. If anyone wants to condemn us for doing so, so be it and don't even bother coming to the board or to any of the events as you will not be welcome. If you are someone that drinks heavily on or off the water, guess what, you can stay home also....that is not what we are about. If your main deal is racing, again, stay away.
As far as promoting boating, jet boating in particular, I can honestly say, the LBBA has done a ton to do that and to keep it alive over the past 11 or 12 years. Our Tower Park outing alone has had some of the bigger names in the jet boat community attend from well known racers to some very well known pump builders, We've had people tow in from WA, OR, NV, ID, UT, AZ, and come from as far away as Missouri. We've had many outings in CA along with outings in ID, AZ, TX, MS, FL, SC with members from each of the 50 states and many countries around the world. We even had a group of servicemen stationed in Afghanistan that read our boards daily to keep their sanity and to give them something to look forward to when they got back from whatever they were doing over there. One of those guys ended up coming to a few of the TP events and others.

The reason for most of the LBB boards to be closed to the general public is for additional safety for the members, additional safety for their property and to help monitor who will be at the outings. A few of the campgrounds we go to will automatically hold x amount of campsites for us a year in advance so we also need to know who is in what site so everyone knows who is where. Again, if you want to fault us for the way we want to keep the outings fun for all, then don't bother coming around. It's pretty cut and dry but I can tell you that darn near everyone really appreciates the way things are once they attend.

And yes, we love meeting new people, talking boats, engines, shootin the chit, bench racing and sharing beverages....we've even had a Hot Wheels track set-up and had actual racing for pinks, actually cars. Win the race and get the losing car. There is usually a pot luck of some sort with great food and is a great time to get to know others, great times!

I will guarantee you that if you have your own outing and you have a bunch of problems you too will set your own ground rules. I can honestly say they will closely reflect the ones that we've set. If any of you think you can do better, then be my guest and put your own *** on the line for a bunch of people that you don't know.
The only thing I will say about liability issues is a short story that an attorney told me. He defended a client that was in an accident due to a mechanical failure where he killed another boater. Not only was his client sued for the wrongful death but so were all the companies that had stickers on his boat. That attorney then said to me if the answer isn't 100% then get the f*ck out. He asked, "how many of the people that attend the events have insurance on their boats?" We no longer have events!

Hopefully this short blurp gives you a better understanding....thanks for your time in reading this and I do hope we will meet up on a lake at some point in the future.

Mike-66
10-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Ok,ok,ok...let me see if I understand this correctly...I skimmed through the previous posts real quick and I'm coming up with this. This event was started up by another group (LBBA?) a few years back and it seems to attract quite a few jet boat enthusiasts. So word gets out and a good amount of people show up, some good and some bad, right?? So, now that it was posted on another board (here) the original group (LBBA) has a problem and is thinking that the door is now wide open to all the riff raff to return to this celestial event and basically if you dont know the hand shake, stay at home? If I am missing something here please inform me, this is sounding soooo 7th grade... :blahblah: ~T

t8ersalad
10-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Seems to me they might be missing something, their own members telling friends and they tell friends and so on.(Like highschool parties) Unless you own the lake well that's what you have to deal with. I have a feeling this event will soon be a memory unless attitudes change. I think I'll have an Oklahoma version of 77GT's event (if he doesn't mind) everyones invited because most will show up any way. :15_8_200v: :cheers:

David
10-19-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi Cas,
Thanks for coming in and posting your reply...

I do understand a lot of your points, a few are debatable but, what's more important to me is getting a good group of people together and having a good time on and off the water.
You have been able to maintain that with your current structure so who am I to question it?

As I said in a PM to you, I wouldn't have a problem having any of the active members on this site over to my house for dinner. 90% of those active members I've yet to meet.
We keep a pretty tidy ship over here, I wouldn't have a problem with my grandchildren (if I had any) browsing and reading content on this site as well.

Thanks and I hope we get to boat together again soon!!!

David
10-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey so those of you that don't have a membership at LBBA if you could let me know if you plan on being at LBBA's Thrill in the Chill 2011 would let me know here I can pass that info along to them.

I know that Dave and Jill will be here from Utah for that weekend to pick up the Sleekcraft and will go along as well.
Steve and Deb are going.
Doug is going, not sure about his son Ryan though.
My wife and I and I hope our friends Pat & Susan will come too...
Mike-66 will be there...

Anyone else? If I missed you let me know please...

David
10-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Weather is looking to be 63* on Saturday.

wolfie
10-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Hopefully no rain??? :biggrin:

78_Tahiti
10-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Weather.com has moved the expected showers away from Saturday, that is promising!

David
10-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Rain Friday...

wolfie
10-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Not too concerned about Friday! :15_8_200v: Looking forward to it!!!!

454 blue boat
10-31-2011, 09:17 AM
Re: Next Up - Thrill in the Chill - Nov 5

Postby Cas Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:54 pm
I spoke with Scott earlier today and he and his Dad are most likely not going to bring their boats. What they would like to do is bring a big BBQ and cook up some grub on a beach someplace. I suggested they go to the day use area which I believe is called Sugar Loaf?
Here's a map of the lake that shows all the former resorts along with the launch ramps-

The day use area is just about where the 2nd little green sign is that's marked Sugar Loaf Fark (what's a fark?) It has a pretty nice beach and I believe at this time of year we should be able to pull the boats right up to it.
Scott, the roads on the map show how to get there. Once you see the Bureau of Reclamation building, you'll be almost there....can't miss it.
It sounds pretty good to me!
Steve

http://www.laidbackboaters.com

Cas

Laid Back Bucks: 2227941
Highscores: 10

Re: Next Up - Thrill in the Chill - Nov 5

Unread postby 77Galaxie Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:47 am
Hey Cas is that different than where we launched last year?

So far it's my wife and I, our friends Pat & Susan and our Utah visitors Dave & Jill.
Not sure if Mike-66 is a member here or not but he's coming with his boat...
justsquirtin (Doug), not sure if his son is coming yet or not. He's been deer hunting and haven't heard back yet.

Last year we brought a little bit of food and are doing that again this year...
I'm bringing a huge platter of chips and humis (they were a hit last year) and a fresh batch of guacamole....
Doug is bring hot dogs n buns...
Steve n Deb are bringing Potatoe Salad & paper plates!

Vintage Jet Boats

77Galaxie

David
11-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Weather forecast for Saturday says 10% chance of precip and 61* high.

Talked to Steve Monday and it looks like we're gonna meet up at Black Bear Diner 2700 El Centro Rd., Sacramento, CA (916) 641-2327 there in West Sacramento off 80 at the say around 9am
Have a little grub and then caravan on up.

I posted it over at LBBA as well and extended the invite for anyone else that would like to join in.

wolfie
11-02-2011, 10:47 AM
We'll be there!!! :biggrin:

David
11-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Yes you will man!!!Getting close... I even gave the truck a bath for you... :Chevy_anim:

wolfie
11-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Yes you will man!!!Getting close... I even gave the truck a bath for you... :Chevy_anim:
:Chevy_anim:

Dang it!!!!! Now I have to wash mine!!!! :furious3:

454 blue boat
11-02-2011, 11:32 AM
I re talked to Cas and we will keep the lunch -snack thing at the launch ramp like you guys did last yr, that way we all know were we are at and if someone comes out at a latter time we will be there for them

78_Tahiti
11-02-2011, 11:51 AM
I think thats a great Idea!

David
11-02-2011, 12:01 PM
I re talked to Cas and we will keep the lunch -snack thing at the launch ramp like you guys did last yr, that way we all know were we are at and if someone comes out at a latter time we will be there for them
Cool Scott thanks for the heads up...

David
11-02-2011, 05:31 PM
PM from Deb...

Ok, Got it... Potato Salad, Paper Plates, Silverware, and Napkins. See you Saturday!

Deb

David
11-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Weather looks like it's taking a bad turn...
Dave & Jill are gonna have snow over Donner Summit...
High 50*'s now for Saturday and rain in the evening...

wolfie
11-03-2011, 09:48 AM
All I can say is

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr79/hanesian/animal_house_10-329x229.jpg

Not a problem. We'll be leaving snow anyways. No matter what we'll be hitting it!

78_Tahiti
11-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Looking forward to seeing you guys! Drive safe! the Streeker has been road testing the bed rack all week! LOL! I'll throw mu EZ-up in the truck as well! Looks like this year, this event will surely be earning its name "Thrill In The Chill!"

78_Tahiti
11-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Good to see the LBBA guys! I think it was an amazing turnout for what felt like 40 degrees outside! Great to see my VJB Buddies, and a couple of our close friends from Utah, Jill & Dave (aka NUTTZ)

Breakfast at the Black Bear!
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/nuttzbreak.jpg

setting up day camp
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/daycamp.jpg

the ladies enjoying Davids awesome BM's
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/theladies.jpg

my junk!
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/myjunk.jpg

A Jetboat Group shot
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/jetboats.jpg

David giving Wolfie & Mrs Wolfie a ride!
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/galaxy.jpg

a couple of our LBBA Buds with a pair of Condors!
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/2condors.jpg
and a sweet Brendella
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww115/SmacTek/wolfs_Sleek/brendella.jpg

t8ersalad
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Aaaaaah, that's better, living vicariously through you guys untill I get to hit one of these things. :)