PDA

View Full Version : Lake James Toys for Tots

sunkisst80
08-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Posted by "sunkisst80".

Lake James is located near Murfreesboro, N.C. and has hosted this event 4 or 5 years. It is a great time on an Island in the Lake to hang out and do a little roostering and scooting. The Marine Corps provides a truck and collects the toys and the local paper does a little wright up. The dates are Sept. 10-12. Come on out!

David
08-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi sunkisst80,
Welcome to the forum. I posted your event in our calendar. I hope you guys get a great turnout!!

78_Tahiti
08-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Thats an excellent cause! and also an excellent reason to go out jetboating! Welcome to vintage jetboats!

orange peel
02-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Posted by "sunkisst80".

Lake James is located near Murfreesboro, N.C. and has hosted this event 4 or 5 years. It is a great time on an Island in the Lake to hang out and do a little roostering and scooting. The Marine Corps provides a truck and collects the toys and the local paper does a little wright up. The dates are Sept. 10-12. Come on out!

Lake james in morganton nc
We are the Classic Hotboat group,
We have put this event on for nine years as well as other events.
This event will be held Sept 7-8 2013 we have a grwat turn out and give lots of toys to the kids. The marines come and pick toys up and take pics every year. We are the biggest donation to the area.
You can check us out and get info at performanceboats.com...classic hotbot forum. Or give me a call 9802239984. If you have a boat and want to come please do.
We have no club dues and all are welcom no matter the type of boat you have. There is a nice sandy beach that can hold 50 boats or more.
Hope to see some new faces this year.
We also will be at belews creek lake in stocksdale nc on may 3_4 come on out