PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to VintageJetBoats.com

VJB
06-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Hi and welcome to VintageJetBoats.com

You have just found the webs FASTEST JET BOAT WEB SITE!! Please sign up and hang out.
Talk boats or whatever, with other like minded jet boat enthusiasts.
Exchange ideas and information.

• Interactive Discussion Forums
• Jet Boat Classified ads
• Expert Technical advice
• Manufactures and Dealer sections
• Gallery to upload your VJB Pics & Videos
• Bikini archives
• Hot Boats
• A garage for you to add up to 10 boats or whatever else you'd like to showcase in there.
• Topical discussion and more .......

This is an open area for visitors to post questions to the site that they may have before joining up. No membership is required to post a question here.
The posts are put into a que and will be allowed after a moderator views the post.

Unregistered
01-10-2013, 04:04 AM
Hello vintage jet boats.Iam looking to purchase a 1986 taylor made jet boat bow rider with a 454 indmar engine.hoping someone might have some ways to prove this is all origginal.Have looked at some brochueres and it looks correct and have read at other sight that when taylor bought the bus.they introduced the bowrider in 1986?

David
01-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Hello vintage jet boats.Iam looking to purchase a 1986 taylor made jet boat bow rider with a 454 indmar engine.hoping someone might have some ways to prove this is all origginal.Have looked at some brochueres and it looks correct and have read at other sight that when taylor bought the bus.they introduced the bowrider in 1986?
Hmmm You may want to register as a user or leave some contact info...?

Unregistered
02-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Vintage Boats.com, I was looking for some info on J DeJulio who was a race boat builder in Los Angeles California. The boat is a 1982 Liberty Jetboat, built at his shop in 1982, but I can't seem to find any information on who J DeJulio is. Can you help? Thanks

Unregistered
04-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Hi guys love the site was registerd forgot username had alot happen in the last year can you help me out

David
04-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Email the email address you think you used to david@vintagejetboats.com and I'll see if I can find it for you...

H20MOFO
04-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi....my name is Kreg.....and I am a boat a holic with a horsepower problem:1beer:

"THE ADVOCATE"
04-25-2013, 08:55 PM
David, should I run him? Hes NUTTZZ!

Unregistered
11-30-2013, 12:07 PM
hello. i registered here about a week ago and i still can seem to be able to post. Is it a spam thing or something? If you make it too hard for people they will go somewhere else. just a thought. thanks.

"THE ADVOCATE"
11-30-2013, 02:26 PM
hello. i registered here about a week ago and i still can seem to be able to post. Is it a spam thing or something? If you make it too hard for people they will go somewhere else. just a thought. thanks.Hi! And welcome to the site. There is some spam wear, (the picture you have to reckognize when you sign up) but its not to difficult to navigate. E mail

mailto:david@vintagejetboats.com (david@vintagejetboats.com) if your are still having problems. Sorry for any inconvenience, we are looking forward to meeting you. Jason

David
11-30-2013, 04:03 PM
hello. i registered here about a week ago and i still can seem to be able to post. Is it a spam thing or something? If you make it too hard for people they will go somewhere else. just a thought. thanks.
What's the username or email address you used to register?

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 09:26 PM
I am just bored on a Friday night. My new updates suck but I can upload on one page and come to VJB on the other! So I didn't sign in to see what others see. Seems to work! Sorry SMACK, Laddies cruiser would spank yours....

David
07-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Hey what's your username or email?