PDA

View Full Version : Mini hull identification help

75Kona
04-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Long time no postů Been out of the jet boat world for a while now. No boats to speak of except for the mini I referencing and a Ski Nautique I bought as a project to fix and flip. Just getting settled into some big life transitions. Wife started her new career and we sold our first home and bought our dream forever home!

I was at a swap meet over the weekend and picked this up. No ID plate that I can find. Has pulley style steering, speedometer and hand throttle all working. Just need to add power. Wood seems to be in better than average condition although the paint and pin stripping has seen better days. Anyone have any idea what in the heck these things are called? Was it a kit? Thanks!

T8er S.
04-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Well answered my question on your other post, don't know what those are called but they look fun.
:like:

Karsten
04-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Cool looking little boat......I had a site saved of small race boat kits but it wont open. They were set up for 15-25 HP motors.

Then there is this but I don't want the die just yet.

http://sandypointboatworks.com/boatstore/hydroplane-boat-plans/x1-hydroplane-boat-plans

Karsten