PDA

View Full Version : Repeating the login process...a lot!!

AG6
12-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Hey David,
Any idea why I have to keep returning to the log in windows each and everytime I go to logon? I alway check the box to stay logged in, but it doesn't. What's up with that? Some answers would be nice. I'm getting too old and lazy to keep logging on I suppose? Dean

Redeye1620
12-02-2015, 10:49 AM
I have a simular problrm. The site does not show me logged in unless I go to a thread, only then does it show I'm here, but not until.

David
12-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Well I guess I'd try another browser first to see if that one does it too...
You might try clearing your cookies (ask Jason how, he's a pro at tossing his cookies :4_1_72:)
Let me know how that goes...

Hey David,
Any idea why I have to keep returning to the log in windows each and everytime I go to logon? I alway check the box to stay logged in, but it doesn't. What's up with that? Some answers would be nice. I'm getting too old and lazy to keep logging on I suppose? Dean

I have a simular problrm. The site does not show me logged in unless I go to a thread, only then does it show I'm here, but not until.

78_Tahiti
12-02-2015, 01:35 PM
I have Not had any issues, with google chrome, just saying. :4_12_2:

H20MOFO
12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
I have to log in every time also......mozilla fire fox. Maybe I will try my phone for the heck of it...its chrome

T8er S.
12-02-2015, 03:50 PM
I got firefox and I don't have to log in every time. Are you guys having the computer remember your password and user name?
:lam:

H20MOFO
12-02-2015, 04:45 PM
I got firefox and I don't have to log in every time. Are you guys having the computer remember your password and user name?
:lam:

If you are talking about checking the remember me box...then yes. Its not a huge deal for me....I usually only log in if I wanna comment.
Possibly its because I have my browser settings set to not remember any history.

"THE ADVOCATE"
12-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Well I guess I'd try another browser first to see if that one does it too...
You might try clearing your cookies (ask Jason how, he's a pro at tossing his cookies :4_1_72:)
Let me know how that goes...Clearing cookies is simple. From any web site log off before you further surf the web. If the feds are coming a VERY strong magnet, a sledge hammer and some magnesium w/electrical igniter will be needed. Hope that helps! "The Advocate"

T8er S.
12-03-2015, 10:28 AM
If you are talking about checking the remember me box...then yes. Its not a huge deal for me....I usually only log in if I wanna comment.
Possibly its because I have my browser settings set to not remember any history.

Nah, I mean when you enter your user name and password an extra little window will pop up and ask if you want blah blah to remember your user name and password.
:3_4_25:

AG6
12-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Nah, I mean when you enter your user name and password an extra little window will pop up and ask if you want blah blah to remember your user name and password.
:3_4_25:
geez, I had no idea this many other people are having the same issue.
I blow my cookies almost every other day, so it's not that. I used Apple iPhone 6+
or my iPad mini to login. Yes it the boxes at the top of the header page.
It's not been an issue the last few days now. If it becomes a issue again I'll let you know.
Thx for all the input from everyone.

454 blue boat
12-08-2015, 12:48 PM
i have had the same problem now for over a yr and cant post pics I havent posted pic here for way over a yr now because of that